Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maki Kash
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Apr 23, 2022
Time
3:00
Proofs
Caption

Makii

Gang bang
Player
Hi Mazhor

As you know, I was banned from General Rule 1.1
for general rule 1.1, which reads: Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | Permanent ban.
I didn't give an order to anyone and I didn't tell anyone that I can't do that, but I couldn't play when one computer component broke down, after that I was with relatives for a few days and I went to my account to pick up daily gifts, besides, I did not transfer or sell anything. And because of this, I am permanently banned.
I apologize very much for this not happening again.
I like to have my penalty reduced so I can play.

Grand rp is the best server for me and the most favorite, I apologize very much for this and I would not like to remain permanently banned because I put a lot of time and effort into this account.
I have and prove that I did not sell the account (pictures, recordings) and I did not transfer anything, you can see it in the logs.

Ever since I started playing I always have only one account and that is Maki Kash | 9743, I always don't think I need it
Twink account, because I want to focus on my account so far.

I want to point out that I have never violated server rules! I have friends with whom I play from the beginning and they can confirm that. I’ve never clashed with any administrators, and I’ve never complained about their decision so far, when I really think I should get another chance.
Thank you for reading this app, hopefully the best ....
Greeting,

Maki Kash | 9743 Thanks in advance

kajmak kash

Blocked
Blocked
he spent a lot of his private time for game only to be better and better, i hope he will get unban soon
!

Makii

Gang bang
Player
He plays on his account .Kajmak Kash
I only entered my account on his computer when I was with him for a few days
I apologize very much for what I did and I promise it will not happen again.

kajmak kash

Blocked
Blocked
Someone from your relatives is playing on our server?​
i am makiis relative so i play on my main acc Kajmak Kash | 9746
one day makii was at me to my house and i was rp on my acc Kajmak kash |9746 and he ask me if he can roleplay on his acc on my pc i answer yes he log in in his acc an start roleplay on my pc like on his PC totaly normal<3 i hope my relative gets unban !

Noxile

URKE ON TOP BIT**ES
Player
As much as I tried to write, I can't describe the goodness of this man. I know that a lot of people don't follow the rules on this server, but this is a small mistake of a very good person. I deserve it, but this person doesn't deserve it. I hope that my good friend will come back to the city and be the main mafia in this city. Have a nice day, Urka

kajmak kash

Blocked
Blocked
Someone from your relatives is playing on our server?​
look i am makiis cousin and we live like brothers, i swear that if maki get unban look i swear that this what happend now wont happen again!!! Just give him a seond and last chance i swear if he get the chance for unban and if it happends again do whatever u want!

Makii

Gang bang
Player
look i am makiis cousin and we live like brothers, i swear that if maki get unban look i swear that this what happend now wont happen again!!! Just give him a seond and last chance i swear if he get the chance for unban and if it happends again do whatever u want!
Hi Mazhor
This is true:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom