Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ilhan muhovic
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 25, 2022
Time
18:00
Proofs
x

ilhan muhvic

Blocked
Blocked
and I got a perma ban the day after I got another car I think it's a little weird because and the weapons that they say I stole I didn't because my weapon turned out to be spawned while other gangs were killing me at events with the police I was punished and now I've been punished for the second time for the same thing after 1 month and I haven't been in the organization for a month so please sir I bet a lot work and effort in this profile and once I got lucky and I got things I got ban please sir.

ilhan muhvic

Blocked
Blocked
Hello I would like to complain about the administration I was punished 2 times for one thing I admit I emptied the warehouses but I got one ticket and now I got another punishment as a ban after almost 1 month and nothing happened until I opened the money boxes and got 2 cars and it's 2 Mercedes Vision Avatar and then the day after that I got a ban and if I've already been punished once for what I have been doing I would ask Mr. Mazhor to unbank me because I have already been punished once please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom