Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

selcukfatal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Selcuk Kara
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 3 - 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord : manager17#4871
6. Your Nickname: Selcuk Fatal
7. Your ID : 139127
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firstly i have a good experience with legal and illegal organizations. I can handle tough situations and coordinate my gang perfectly. I have a good understanding of strategy. Thats why i want to become the leader of Marabunta Grande. I can speak Turkish, English at C2 level and German at B2+. I have friends that speak other languages such as Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, that can help whom can't speak English and help them get to know the game and essentials of RP.
If i become the leader of Marabunta Grande i will kick start the gang. I will build a team that knows the essentials of RP and have patience. Me and the team i've built will be training and educating new members of the gang. I will be leading my gang to every event possible and coordinate them strategicly. It will be hard to compete with older gangs but with patience, virtue and perseverence i believe we will catch up with others in no time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• I want to improve the RP aspect of my gang members to be successful in this goal me and my team will be helping every member in Marabunta Grande.
  • I will be active and the times i am not active i will be assigning others to keep organization alive and we will be attending on every event possible.
  • It is always best to educate citizens who want to become a member of an Organization. So we will be educating ones and making a quiz before inviting them to Organization. This way we will be sure that no one will break the RP rules.
  • I will make sure there will be a punishment system that breaks the RP or doesn't attend to many events.
  • I will make sure my organization will participate in as many events as possible.
  • I will be dividing the organization according to the number of members. There will be at least 5 teams and each team will have a leader that i am responsible of. Each leader will get their orders from me thus the organization will be easier to rule and coordinate.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Application rejected. You are not experienced enough on the server to be a leader. Play for a few months, then think of re-applying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom