Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ilhan muhovic
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 27, 2022
Time
18:00
Proofs
x

ilhan muhvic

Blocked
Blocked
Hello Mr Mazhor I apologize, I got a perma ban for stealing weapons a month ago,and now I've got another ban and i dont know why there's no reason why because I didn't do anything this time. I think it's an error please can you help me, and on that same acaunt I got two Mercedes Vision Avatar and the day after I got the second Mercedes I was banned and there's no reason because I didn't do anything and for having already got a ban once I apologize very much and I served my punishment ,please if you can help me and if you read this I've invested too much private time and money in that profile I've been playing for a long time and there are people who can confirm that I didn't do anything now for the first time I confessed and I got a ban when my ban expired I didn't work in LSPD anymore and I couldn't steal anything you can check and the first time I got ban I apologize so so much for this and please, sir, I would not like all the precious time and everything I have invested in this profile to lose because there was a mistake.

Thank you very much if you read Mr Mazhor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom