Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Admin: Alex Odd I reason: Powergaming and unfair decision

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
babu loop
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Apr 27, 2022
Time
10:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qv0UEWNSlbM https://ibb.co/2S9FQ5K

babysaint

Player
Player
there were a solar situation they were protecting the solars and we came for it obviously they gonna shoot at us and we gonna shoot back. but they called for admin alex odd came and he was watching us shooting and me and my friend went to jail for RDM he says its Random death match and he didt see none of them shooting at us.. we got punished i got warning they got nothing i cant believe he didt see them shooting at us i got it in the pov.. idk whats going on in here even alex could look at this thread and perm ban me from the server for saying he is powergaming... i just said what i wanna say

babysaint

Player
Player
if you didt see them shooting then u also didt see me shooting.. you should have requested for their pov BRO

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
When we are asking help for the situations in our planting areas most of the admins are saying put pov in forum because they don't know about entire situation.This is nice pg.in your pov itself the guy who is in roof started shooting first.I can't believe this PG

babysaint

Player
Player
When we are asking help for the situations in our planting areas most of the admins are saying put pov in forum because they don't know about entire situation.This is nice pg.in your pov itself the guy who is in roof started shooting first.I can't believe this PG
bro for real
i know there is no use for this thread its only getting rejected. I just wanna let others know these things are happening in every situation.
lot of them are taking advantage of admins in their side which is sad

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom