Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alexander_Sun
Administrators nickname
Skully_Ridout
Date
Aug 27, 2021
Time
around 14:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tdErApJjV1E

klein90

Player
Player
Im talking about this post:

Me and my friend were on a mission of robbing the guy's solar pane. I was going directly to the solar pane while my friend was threatening him. He call out multiple times the guy to put his arms around his head to make sure that he will not take out a weapon or the phone. He refused to do so he shot him.
That was not DM in the city. I have the video proof that we were in an organized mission of robbing his solar panes.
I believe that the guy's complain should not be valid. Thank you.

Video proof of my end:

Skully

Player
Robbing is not allowed in the city this is still not a proper RP reason to kill him or hold him at gunpoint

teddy_steel

Player
Player
that means that each time we played RP and were robbed in the city at gunpoint we should have reported everyone right ? Can you guys make this more obvious for all players old and new ? i still don't think you are right

Skully

Player
that means that each time we played RP and were robbed in the city at gunpoint we should have reported everyone right ? Can you guys make this more obvious for all players old and new ? i still don't think you are right
Robbing is only allowed in the ghetto and country its in the rules

teddy_steel

Player
Player
oke i understand and reread the whole rules, i understood that i did not play by the rules, from now on we will report everyone that will try to rob us at gunpoint in the city (except ghetto areas- by ghetto areas meaning the areas that are represented on the discord channel under the ghetto rules / the tabletop view images representing HQ of ghettos ) "It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city | WARN" , but "OUTSIDE THE CITY" it's very vague term (except the green zones), because we don't have a picture/map of the city area that we are safe from being robbed/ not allowed robbing other players.

teddy_steel

Player
Player
and taking in consideration "During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"" this means that this is the minimum requirement of robbing robbing someone , because looking in the whole rules i don't see any other method of doing this action. Correct me if i am wrong and please point me to the specific paragraph where the rule is written(to check in the rules offered in the discord channel)

Skully

Player
"During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" this rule only applys in the ghetto and outside the city aka the country and the rule i was talking about is Ghetto Rule 1.10 It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city.

teddy_steel

Player
Player
i will repeat my self and try making more clear what i want to understand and please don't take it a a offense :
- "It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city | WARN" , but "OUTSIDE THE CITY" it's very vague term (except the green zones), because we don't have a picture/map of the city area that we are safe from being robbed/ not allowed robbing other players. Please provide more info regarding the MAP AREAS where we are allowed to do this action and / provide more info regarding the city area (extent of the city area)
- "Ghetto Rule 1.10 It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city." this rule doesn't offer much information on how the action can be done(minimum requirement of persons to do a proper robbery) and can be interpreted with the above rule that it's a general rule

Skully

Player
i will repeat my self and try making more clear what i want to understand and please don't take it a a offense :
- "It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city | WARN" , but "OUTSIDE THE CITY" it's very vague term (except the green zones), because we don't have a picture/map of the city area that we are safe from being robbed/ not allowed robbing other players. Please provide more info regarding the MAP AREAS where we are allowed to do this action and / provide more info regarding the city area (extent of the city area)
- "Ghetto Rule 1.10 It is allowed to rob/kidnap people only in ghetto or outside the city." this rule doesn't offer much information on how the action can be done(minimum requirement of persons to do a proper robbery) and can be interpreted with the above rule that it's a general rule
I understand your point too lets just leave this do Main Administration to make a decision don't wanna flood the comments

AshZero

Player
Player
Im talking about this post:

Me and my friend were on a mission of robbing the guy's solar pane. I was going directly to the solar pane while my friend was threatening him. He call out multiple times the guy to put his arms around his head to make sure that he will not take out a weapon or the phone. He refused to do so he shot him.
That was not DM in the city. I have the video proof that we were in an organized mission of robbing his solar panes.
I believe that the guy's complain should not be valid. Thank you.

Video proof of my end:
this guy using discord it is meta gaming. Discord not allowed in IC

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin told his answer about robbing in Green Zone
Topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom