Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
spooky santos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2022
Time of violation
23:07
Proofs
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=fff82ef597&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1731484731312920123&th=1807783077eb563b&view=att&disp=safe

Spooky I Krays

Player
I'm not sure is this is allowed or not because I'm new but this player kept driving in front off me and got off his bike and tried shooting me so I went in a alley way and he came so I killed him I gave him meds so he got up I told him to drop me his weapon so he ran off and i dropped him again then he said ill drop you my weapon I promise so I medded him again and he tried punching me.

i dont have much proof as i forgot to clip it at the time just have a screen shot off where he says he will give me the gun but he didnt
and then he gets a bus and tries ramming me with it

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Correct the format, fix the title, and upload evidence on Youtube or Imgur.
You have 4 hours to amend the errors.​

Spooky I Krays

Player
its alright il just leave it but if it happens again il make sure to record the hole thing this time so i can upload it to youtube
as i forgot to record it last time

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
its alright il just leave it but if it happens again il make sure to record the hole thing this time so i can upload it to youtube
as i forgot to record it last time
So you saying that you have no proof ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom