Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for leader of ems | James Chopper | 70718

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
Name irl: Joseph Chopper
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT/BST
Average online per day: 6-12 hours
Discord: deadly.#9542
Nickname: James Chopper
ID: 70718

1. I would like to be leader ems

2. I always felt that there was something wrong with ems and how inactive it usually is. I want to make the ems look better than it does currently, I would like to make it so much better than it currently is and would like to be able to change things instead of only having the ideas to change things. I was in ems for a while and realised how it’s not as good as it could be, if picked, I’ll make the ems better. I come from many saying that everywhere in the city, there are barely any active ambulences roaming around giving people medical attention. I would want to improve that to make it so much better and to make sure people can have a better experience when it comes to giving out medical attention.

3. I would like to provide a better understanding to what RP the ems expects, I would want the understanding to be so much better and that people will realise the ems isn’t just some “emergency service”. I would like to continue focusing on how inactive the city can be in terms of ambulences.

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
I love the dude, only thing bad about him is his driving. Great choice for leader though.

Name irl: Joseph Chopper
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT/BST
Average online per day: 6-12 hours
Discord: deadly.#9542
Nickname: James Chopper
ID: 70718

1. I would like to be leader ems

2. I always felt that there was something wrong with ems and how inactive it usually is. I want to make the ems look better than it does currently, I would like to make it so much better than it currently is and would like to be able to change things instead of only having the ideas to change things. I was in ems for a while and realised how it’s not as good as it could be, if picked, I’ll make the ems better. I come from many saying that everywhere in the city, there are barely any active ambulences roaming around giving people medical attention. I would want to improve that to make it so much better and to make sure people can have a better experience when it comes to giving out medical attention.

3. I would like to provide a better understanding to what RP the ems expects, I would want the understanding to be so much better and that people will realise the ems isn’t just some “emergency service”. I would like to continue focusing on how inactive the city can be in terms of ambulences.
Can I have this locked please, this application was finished far too quickly and I have made a new one to make up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom