Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacop Fisher
Suspect ID
83791 - 138989
Date of violation
May 1, 2022
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H4aG2ZTIQTI

Jacop Fisher

Player
Player
I was relaxing at the lake and met two children asking about the army.
So I took them to the southern gate of the army, and when one of the children began to inquire...
The soldiers randomly beat and killed one of them.
Another soldier put the clappers in my hand while he was holding the weapon and ran and beat the other..

I don't know what this is, let me know what you think?

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Firstly u r trolling them so what they did is totally ok and u are not showing the full pov what u said before so that they start shooting ! :) stop doing this caz u got blacklisted :) and about power gaming that unit did he will get his punishment oocly by gods

the mcmuffin

Player
Player
I was relaxing at the lake and met two children asking about the army.
So I took them to the southern gate of the army, and when one of the children began to inquire...
The soldiers randomly beat and killed one of them.
Another soldier put the clappers in my hand while he was holding the weapon and ran and beat the other..

I don't know what this is, let me know what you think?
where is the POV of you going to NG and the stuff before it. I would be surprised if the person that shot you gets warned/demorged. We do not know if he gave told you to leave 3 times or not. Send the full POV.

jerry123453

Jerry Barba / Ex NG Deputy
Player
Alright Jacop, Im not taking your side here. You continue to constantly annoy the hell out of NG you cannot keep coming back and annoying NG alright.

Jacop Fisher

Player
Player
where is the POV of you going to NG and the stuff before it. I would be surprised if the person that shot you gets warned/demorged. We do not know if he gave told you to leave 3 times or not. Send the

Alright Jacop, Im not taking your side here. You continue to constantly annoy the hell out of NG you cannot keep coming back and annoying NG alright.

Jacop Fisher

Player
Player
that's enough
Why are you all silent now?

NG on top for ever but you no
/me wink vishwa ... my brother in Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom