Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Holly Delion
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 1, 2022
Time of violation
19:48
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq_7uljROAs

gloria deoliveira

Player
Player
these gang members blocked off the highway completely all lanes just to be able to rob someone, i'd like to file a report because i snapped my neck, got shot in the arm for no reason and lost my cash. also really awful for whoever is incharge of that gang the disrespect that came out his mouth was really uncalled for. if anyone could help i'd appreciate that :)

gloria deoliveira

Player
Player
that's all I got clipped bud probably could've got more if u replied hours ago sorry for that i didnt really care for the 15k that bad also, its clear they robbed I don't care for the money back they broke doing that type of stuff my point is that what they did as a "gang" isn't allowed blocking the highway like that? legit also that other car doesn't look like a marabunta gang car and correct me if I'm wrong but you're suppose to do gang robberies within players in gang cars? :l

gloria deoliveira

Player
Player
"
unknown.png
"

Paolo Desusa

Player
Player
that's all I got clipped bud probably could've got more if u replied hours ago sorry for that i didnt really care for the 15k that bad also, its clear they robbed I don't care for the money back they broke doing that type of stuff my point is that what they did as a "gang" isn't allowed blocking the highway like that? legit also that other car doesn't look like a marabunta gang car and correct me if I'm wrong but you're suppose to do gang robberies within players in gang cars? :l
Ah its ok, as per the oders we have to hold the pov for 48hr max, leave that and yes they are not suppose to do blocking road and they need to be in gang car too.

gloria deoliveira

Player
Player
yeah this first post ive made wasnt sure what to label anything so apologize for that, i just didnt like how disrespectful these people acted for no reason

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
I was in bunta, and have been in other gangs too, that's *not* a gang car in the middle.
No hate for bunta ✌🏻
Plus as we're out of character, bro look at their IDs and backpacks, they're damn new and don't even know/care much about the rules.😂
Fix title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom