Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xulut Jr

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: PST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 22:00pm-6:30am (weekdays) 17:00pm-8:00am (weekends)
5. Average online per day: 6-12 hrs
6. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
7. Your Nickname: Blue Valencia
8. Your ID: 31765
9. I would like to be curator of Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 100% ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own a business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Even with work im still highly active so nope not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom