Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Joe Ash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2021
Time of violation
23:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kgx4WQOZsU

Joseph2205

Player
Player
well, I and my friend were at beach market and there was a guy moaning at his friend about discord and stuff which I believe is against the rules so I tried to make them stop for their safety but then they started to mass disrespect me shouting profanity towards me so then I said take it to discord which results in them saying "oh I'm gonna get you banned for mixing" when in reality they were and I have all the footage.

I Apologies for my voice missing (my video recorder doesn't work with my mic) but you can hear the toxicity of the individual.

Before I say anything to this individual you can clearly see on the right I don't use my voicebox to talk to him and he mentions "discord", so I say to him "Hey bro don't ooc like that" which results in him spitting lots of profanity towards me.

Then he proceeds to call his friends over to spit even more towards me.

I said "take it to discord" which then they threaten to get me banned for "mixing" when I'm just trying to help the guy.

I'm gonna provide my pov from when I went to the bank to get money out to buy something from the market if you want more Please contact me in-game or discord if you want more evidence.

Evidence:

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
You were not involved in this situation as you can hear him he was talking to someone else and you just came into the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom