Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
unknown
Suspect ID
50933 and unknow
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2021
Time of violation
1:02
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/63235677/d1337rSdyZWx

Yoki Vis

Purgatories Fav Ghost
Player
so me and some of my friends where just rolling around ghetto killing people and just having fun when we saw some people on mega mall we decide to pick a fight. we saw one jumped of roof (guy in white with yellow bag) and another one was still on. as soon as we landed the dude on the lower level of mega start pre firing all of us never missing a shot when we peeked and shooting 3 different targets, we decide to test and spread out popping our heads out 0ne at a time and he kept hitting. then the guy on the ground combat rolls knows exactly where im peeking when there would be no intel to give him my exact location and beams me we see me. he got sept from his partner so we pushed him the one that was hacking on the roof beams all 3 of us and kills id 25911 from mega mall then i get pushed by vagos who kill me fairly then they get killed by the same guy in the yellow bag id 59033 i get picked up by a gang member this yellow bag guy has made his way back to his partner and as you can see pre fires me even though there is again no way of him knowing I was there then from mega mall roof almost damn near out of render rang hits 3 shots in a row killing me with a rev. idk maybe they are just that good but it super crazy the shots they where hitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom