Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti

2. 24

3. (GMT+5:45)

4. Mostly 10 Am to 10 PM

5. 5-8 hours

6. Bala #7939

7. Bala Fox

8. 22077

9. I am well known about crime till date. So i will select Crime.

Additional Information

1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own.
I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on subject Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also.
I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal. I can even help players with the issue with in the server.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc.
As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own. But i donot have business now

6.There are no issues from me being active but some time family occasion may occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom