Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Tovell
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Apr 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Na

israell

Blocked
Blocked
Hello, My name is ace tovell and about a month ago I recieved a social ban (permenant) and a blacklist for disrespecting all higher admins, My ID is 46955. I am truely regretfull for what ive done, and at the time I was really mad that I got permenantly blocked, And regreted all my decisions a day later, I want to ask for ur forgiveness. and to prove you guys I am worthy of coming back to your project, I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart and show you I can do better. I miss playing this project, its the best server ive ever played in my life, thank you guys in advance, and I hope I can get your forgiveness. thank you.

I AM POSTING THREAD FOR THIS PERSON
ID 46955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom