Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
1. A.Datta
2. 21
3. IST
4. 5:00 -8:00 ,14:00-16:00
5. 5-6 hours
6.Master Jackfruit#9315
7. Master JackFruit
8. 28796
9. I want to be curator of legal organisation(preference LSPD,SAHP)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
A:I am playing in this server for a year now.I am aware of the rules and regulations of the city.Ive spent 10 months in legal orgs,Thats makes me more attracted towards the legal org curator.I want to serve this city as an admin,Ive closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance,Ive been in legal orgs highest command(longest serving deputy of lspd )and am well aware of all the city basic rules,Im calm minded,focused and dedicated towards my job,I can help people with their day to day problems.

2. What are your strengths?
A:I am a person who always goes by book.Im very calm minded,well behaved with maturity to handle tough situations,I hve a excellent work ethic,Time flexibility and good knowledge about this server.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
A:Timezone is one of the weakness I consider,Normally Im available during the morning to night but during midnights it kinda difficult for me to join the server.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A:Yes im ready to leave the rp life,as Ive already achieved a lot of things in the city.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A:Yes Im well aware of that and Im ready to sell my business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
A:No not right now,If in case In future Ill make sure to give a early notice to my higher ups

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Join the Waiting room in GRP discord today 6/5/22 at 16 ST For the Interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom