Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
arthur black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2022
Time of violation
17:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kxLI38xvUQ

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time
requesting ID's 28844 POV
ID 28844 has 6 hours to provide POV (of this incident)​

GOON

Player
Player
just because he is crouching does not mean he did it on purpose it can happens on accident to

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
just because he is crouching does not mean he did it on purpose it can happens on accident to
I have no trouble with accidents but if that guy try to kill about 3 guys, then it makes this on purpose. If that happens to me, I wasnt play like that. Immediately i left the area with no doubt.

israell

Blocked
Blocked
this is my pov i am the guy speaking with the deeper voice we are speaking in discord because its ooc event. I didnt realise i was using crowching glitch and i dont know how to set it once i realised i tried to fix it when i was trying to do some animations to fix it then after i said fuck im using crowching glitch. I really am sorry it was an accident to use this bug i didnt mean it at all i dont know how to set it. I provided pov sorry it took long i was sleeping

Chase Ackerr

Player
Player
The fact crouching is still in this baffles me it’s not his fault he was doing it and your banning people for your mistakes take it out and this stupid glitch will stop happening this shouldn’t be a ban the guy was getting smoked anyways

Fearless Carries

Player
Player
We should stop banning people for the crouch shit just remove that already alot of innocent people be getting banned without their intention to bug abuse it happened to all of us atleast once we just have to be more considerate and understanding

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 28844 will receive a punishment for using crouch bug​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom