Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
RIma
Suspect ID
27979 28296 28176
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2021
Time of violation
18:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NB4to3mjsK0

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
i was just looking around the city. im not even in a ghetto place. im just roaming inside the city. unfortunately im into this guy property. so i was leaving their property as they said...!! so i moved to neighbour house. they said this is also their house and other side was also thier house. so there is no way to go out so i was surrounded so i going from one side and the guy holding a gun and started shouting at me. so im try to explain the situation bt these guys wantedly killed me. i need justice....!! please dont encourage these type of toxic guys in the server. I have heard Grand Roleplay has very Good name. but it was ruined by like these toxic guys. they not even respecting others and using F-Words....!! i Hope I'll Get justice for what they did to me...!!

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Denied
You can clearly hear them telling you to leave their property and you didn't leave so they have every RP reason to shoot​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom