Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
notsure
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2021
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/CjfwK7S

notsure

Player
Player
Suspect ID: 3799
Date: August 30, 2021
Time: 20:30
Reasoning behind it: I believe ID 3799 broke general rule 1.1. Basically, I was at the bank and I see ID 3799 at the bank around 20:30 (auction time). Sure enough I go check transport information on the car he drove to the bank and I could confirm that it was the right name and ID. Now the reason why I think he broke rule 1.1 is because I know ID 3799 would be at work irl so there's absolutely no way he could be playing grand roleplay while it was at work around 12:15PM (his local time). Moreover, I could check the persons discord activity status and the person was offline, then 5 second later it shows the phone icon meaning he was on his phone. Now, it is possible that he didn't have discord turned on the pc however I strongly disagree to that because for the past 4 months every time that ID is in city you can check through the discord status. Which is why I think admins can check the logs, track IP address or something and possibly agree with me. I think ID 3799 gave his email and password to someone else to bid on auction house 56 from his account. Rest the logs can prove my point. Maybe the person (who was bidding with on ID 3799) used VPN but I still think there's probably something admins can do to find the truth, after all if the logs show that ID 3799 first logged in from America and then 3 hours later from Australia that obviously states that the person had shared his account.

Thanks.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Player will be punished for violation of rule 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom