Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gordon Thomas
Administrators nickname
Bobby_DelacroixI
Date
May 1, 2022
Time
Proofs
N/A

Terror Reid

Player
Player
Dearest Grand RP Server Admin Bobby_DelacroixI I am Coming to you as a Fellow Member of The Community and active RP Player till now I wish to figure out why I was was banned for 5 days and if we may come to a resolution as I have no Malicious Intentions in the game nor do I try and abuse any of the game feature at all or on purpose I wish to Appeal my Ban Please and Thank you, I'm just confused as what this Ganesh Galtondey bug I abused was I literally was trying to just play the game not causing harm to any other players And I'm actually concerned about this Ganesh Galtondey bug as I actually have no Idea what it is or how I abused it as I said I before I have no Malicious Intentions to the game I'm legit confused why I was banned and I feel like I am Completely innocent to this to this ban as I wasn't even issued a warning or nothing and another fact I'd like to mention the community support isn't great so even if I was doing something I had noone to reach out to to tell me what I was doing wrong or I wouldn't have continued I plead my innocents as I don't even know how to mod the game so for me to get a Ban for Bug abuse is very Confusing and I'm unaware of what bug Ganesh Galtondey even is tho this is unfortunate I do wish to Appeal this or possibly have my sentence reduced? if I can't be unbanned can we possibly work on shortening it as I was/am unaware what I have done I was literally participating in a raid at the Military Base with the bloods omw out of the base and I got banned I can provide a screen shoot that I am indead part of the bloods if you'd like and show you that you indeed banned me I know this means absolutely nothing but I am a frequent donator to the game and often spend 200-300$ on grand coins I would seriously hate to lose my account as I really enjoy the community as it is alot less toxic alot more fun my Favorite vehicle in game rn Has to be my Ram 1500 it feels so nice to have real cars in the game than regular GTA Online I absolutely love Grand RP and will do everything to respect the rules if we can work out a plan or discuss this further Also I was Banned without any warning ⚠️ plus I'd like to mention it's Amnesty Week and I promise not to abuse any in game bugs I'd really like to be given a second chance please 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom