Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bedel Working
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7X044Kwu4&t=1s

oguzhan11

Player
Player
and crushed us She came to this friend and walked around with a gun in her hand we warned but provoked
we had to kill her sorry for this situation, why is there no continuation of the video, then it was removed and apologized

Emre Creed

Player
Player
and crushed us She came to this friend and walked around with a gun in her hand we warned but provoked
we had to kill her sorry for this situation, why is there no continuation of the video, then it was removed and apologized

do you have proof ?

nothing like that happened

Also, it's not about you.

Last edited:

oguzhan11

Player
Player
Even when you say it's about you, you don't realize what you're doing. I'm the one who shot you there and you kept neglecting the family home why did you cut the video ?

Emre Creed

Player
Player
Even when you say it's about you, you don't realize what you're doing. I'm the one who shot you there and you kept neglecting the family home why did you cut the video ?

I didn't cut the video, if I did that, please post it on the forum with a video.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Upon reviewing, I have decided to accept this report.
ID 91365 will be punished for DM.
Please note that you must give demands, have valid RP reason, and RP must be in English when roleplaying and giving demands. This is an English server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom