Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Information
1. Kevin
2. 23
3. EST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Depends on when I can get on. I try to play from 00:00-06:00
5. Average online per day: 4-6 hrs.
6. Your Discord: CCG Emperor#0610
7. Your Nickname: Kevin Tosca
8. Your ID: 610
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Just want to be a Level 1 Admin to help out and answer new folks questions :D

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I have been an administrator formerly on GRP as many people recall. I have no desire to return to that life, however I would like to be an administration assistant to be able to help people have their questions answered. I believe that I am qualified to do this due to my vast experiences as both an Administrator and a Player. If I am selected it will be my pleasure to help out as an administration assistant, specifically as a North American that plays in the evening hours when most Administrators are not online.
2. What are your strengths?: Logical Thinking, decision making, able to make decisions logically, not emotionally
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: Time Management, can grow frustrated if progress is not being made
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Would like to be a level 1 Assistant Admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I do not own any businesses
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: Will be able to be active for the next 2 months. After that, not sure.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
+1 learned alot in limited span of time from him...

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Temp admin assistant is not accepted, and we are not in need of assistants.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom