Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Skulltlas Rose
Suspect ID
64649 | 63712 | 6315
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2021
Time of violation
1:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAF4vtqfL_A

Porbida

Player
Player
I was helping my friend who is just new to the city to get his driver's license and all of a sudden these three troll guys keep Car ramming my friend's rented vehicle starting at the green zone! He just started the game and got so frustrated. I will attach the full video so you will understand the whole scenario. I had to use a gun to stop these trolls because they don't listen. I was just waiting at the license for my friend to start his car but he started to get rammed and chased. In the first place that is a green zone area at the beginning, the car flipped upside down as you can see because of that white car. Then when I chased them because they keep ramming, all these other trolls came and making fun of my guy. I hope these people get the punishment that they deserve. They are obviously not serious with the game but just to troll and give a bad impression to the server!

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 63155 will receive a punishment for CR and VDM​
  • ID 64649 will receive a punishment for CR, DM in City & PG​
  • ID 63712 will receive a punishment for DM in City​
  • ID 44577 will receive a punishment for DM in City

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom