Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Vespucci
Administrators nickname
Kareem miller
Date
May 4, 2022
Time
12:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcYju9XsS0

Alex Nikolas

Player
Player
I was blocked for 3 days for crouch bugging I didn't know it wasn't allowed so I didn't do anything about it I thought it was something that was intended like crouching and shooting this was my first event and I should have known better. I apologize but I also think banning me for 3 days is unfair as it would cuase me great damage for a small first time mistake I think a warning should've been enough and if happened again a ban. please reconsider your choice

Mike Rill

Player
Player
I approve and vouch for this player becuase he is new and he doesnt know most of the rules and he has bad internet connection and computer

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
U have received all answers in previous topic, for spamming with topics u get 1 forum warn

Top Bottom