Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved CR, Breaking of Event Rule 1.14 | ID 795, 24737

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alex_Manson
Suspect ID
795, 24737
Date of violation
May 24, 2021
Time of violation
20:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3EvDg9YOHys

ParzivaL

Player
Player
So I was just going to my friend's house and saw those people center of the road so I stopped if they need any help. They were good so I leave and These guys pit me (idk if its Desync or not, but in their eyes it might looks that I pitted him.) They stopped me and try to rob me, I said "you can't do that cause they were not 3 People, Not Using Gang cars and not in gang uniform. so I was just doing the RP, and the FIB car comes. After some time the FIB guys let them go idk why, after that he Abused me so as a small defense I came out and tell them the truth but the other guy with ID 24737 keeps hitting me and then killed me. The guy with ID 24737 gets an immediate demergan as I already called an admin. But the other guy Didn't get punished.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 795 will receive a punishment for 3.2 General rules, 795 and 24737 will also receive a punishment for 6.8 General rules, 1.9 Ghetto rules and 1.14 Event rules.​
  • ID 795 and 24737 robbed you with only 2 people and an werent wearing 51% of their gangs clothing while doing gang activities. 795 Also mentioned parents in an offensive way. They also broke 1.14 by not using their a gang car for a robbery.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom