Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranveer Malhotra

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sumit Malhotra
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play - approx 7 am - 3/4 pm
5. Average online per day - 3 to 6hrs
6. Your Discord - Sumit Malhotra#7564
7. Your Nickname - Ranveer Malhotra
8. Your ID - 112894
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - I Prefer State, but have experience across the city

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I believe admin is the next natural progression for me as I have a wealth of experience and eagerness to uphold the evolution of RP - making me a valuable asset to this team. As a successful 2-term GOV HC and 1 term LSPD and EMS, I have proven my communication and influencing skills to provide non-bias decisions for players delivering greater RP knowledge and overall better RP experience for this in the city.

2. What are your strengths?
Great communicator, influencer & mentor - these skills I have proven across various roles in Grand RP. Whether its a new player learning the ropes or a broken-down RP situation involving many players, I always support and give guidance to those around to better both us as players and the city for our overall RP experience.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -
I love to have my finger in every pie to provide feedback or influence which can sometimes come across as a takeover but it is just my genuine good nature trying and achieve the best out of people.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? - Yes, as I do not own any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - No, the hours above suit my work/life balance

Thank you for your consideration🤘

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Interviews Will be Held Tomorrow On Friday, Time will be Announced in Discord
Contact me in Discord DMs ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom