Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected He used Meta Gaming to know who i am and my friend

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Miguel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2021
Time of violation
20:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwME9n09DOI

Garyy NinthStreet

Player
Player
in this video it shows him saying my name and my friend Matthews name. He has been hunting us down and being annoying every time he says us he screams our name and is really unpleasant. He even goes out his way to destroy the Gambino family. He does this because we reported him from stealing from our ware house. I am using his pov to show him saying my name even when i am a stranger in IC. This is Meta Gaming Because he was in discord with his friends. His id:58801

slackz

Player
Player
in this video it shows him saying my name and my friend Matthews name. He has been hunting us down and being annoying every time he says us he screams our name and is really unpleasant. He even goes out his way to destroy the Gambino family. He does this because we reported him from stealing from our ware house. I am using his pov to show him saying my name even when i am a stranger in IC.
Yep, Vouched.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
in this video it shows him saying my name and my friend Matthews name. He has been hunting us down and being annoying every time he says us he screams our name and is really unpleasant. He even goes out his way to destroy the Gambino family. He does this because we reported him from stealing from our ware house. I am using his pov to show him saying my name even when i am a stranger in IC.
he was also speaking in discord
which is meta gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom