Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Teo Smiley
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
May 5, 2022
Time
18:46
Proofs
Thread 96314

Teo Smiley

Player
Player
Today at 18:46 i got banned for rule 1.7 and i know i did nothing wrong and would be up for a pc check anytime. I love this game so much and i play it everyday. I got requested pov from a bizwar time: 19:05 date: 03.05.2022 i fully understand that i need to provide by pov, but at that time i didnt have any space on my pc, but didnt realize until the bizwars was over. Because of this problem i have ordered a bigger ssd and i will make sure this never happens again where i cant provide my pov.
Sorry for my mistake

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Not much for me to say.
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u don't have space and cannot make POV according to rules - don't participate in events which request to have POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom