Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Foxinn_foxxii
Suspect ID
id.62766
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2021
Time of violation
23:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s8wsAiUUJFA

FOXINN FOXXII

Player
Player
First up all i am sorry for taking the pov from phone . I have car trade with a guy we deal it for 200k he said that first you sell the car then i will payback . I said i will sell car for 1k because of the 5% tax then after doing this he is not moving and his friend run from there then the guy left the game . I waited 15 min in the same location but he didn come and after sometime i checked the phone number he is online and he blacklisted my call. Then i understand he cheated me . I will provide the pov link below please help me and i am saying oncemore dont reject because of my pov .

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • U have 4 hours to respond. As per POV there was no proof of amount of deal

FOXINN FOXXII

Player
Player
  • U have 4 hours to respond. As per POV there was no proof of amount of dea

• U have 4 hours to respond. As per POV there was no proof of amount of deal
Bro i only have this pov. from this u can understand know the situation the man cheated me u can check the log man please help me now the guy is not takeing the phone because he blacklisted me how can we encourage this type of players just thing what happen to other person the same situation please we believe in admins please help me brother don't rejects my pov 🙏

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence
Its always suggested to use Game scripts but u guys try to evade that just for not paying tax. Since i cant see any verbal agreement to the deal of exact amount rejecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom