Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hov Cartier
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2021
Time of violation
13:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPcI647h3cI

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
I was going to sell my desert scarf to this guy. And we agreed on 3.3 million. He was insisting that he wants to try the scarf before buying it, so I told him that I will put it at the trade market and he can try it on. He said that we wants to try it for longer and told me that I should record a POV and report him if he scams me. So I go to meet him, and give him the scarf to try, and he acts like he will pay me but logs off, all of this can be seen in the POV as well as him saying that the deal was for 3.3 million. I have an additional POV showing that he was selling the scarf after scamming me, and I also have the POV of the text conversation with him, and him sending his GPS and everything. I would greatly appreciate if I can get my scarf back, because people grind on this server for money and people like this guy ruin the whole experience. I would also appreciate if he can get the proper punishment for this. I am attaching the POV of both the transaction, and the text message chat with him.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
here is the POV of the text conversation and the same guy selling the desert scarf after scamming me

Reactions: Avi

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Sa
I was going to sell my desert scarf to this guy. And we agreed on 3.3 million. He was insisting that he wants to try the scarf before buying it, so I told him that I will put it at the trade market and he can try it on. He said that we wants to try it for longer and told me that I should record a POV and report him if he scams me. So I go to meet him, and give him the scarf to try, and he acts like he will pay me but logs off, all of this can be seen in the POV as well as him saying that the deal was for 3.3 million. I have an additional POV showing that he was selling the scarf after scamming me, and I also have the POV of the text conversation with him, and him sending his GPS and everything. I would greatly appreciate if I can get my scarf back, because people grind on this server for money and people like this guy ruin the whole experience. I would also appreciate if he can get the proper punishment for this. I am attaching the POV of both the transaction, and the text message chat with him.

If you need anything else please let me know.
Same guy applied as an admin I think 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom