Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
stalion glow
Administrators nickname
Ganesh Gaitondey
Date
May 6, 2022
Time
15:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YpgRoN7BW9Y

stalion glow

Player
Player
im confused to why I’m DeMorganed for “pending cheats” as I know for a fact I didn’t do anything wrong or have any cheats downloaded as you can see in the video I am spawned the other way round I got confused and frustrated but I saw I could turn the car around. And I thought wait did the race start I started driving thinking the guy didn’t start his car so I got a head start I make 1 lap and his still not moved thinking his afk or something turns out looking back at the video the guy wasn’t in the race but I had no idea so I kept driving out of nowhere I’m stopped kicked out the car I got back in and it doesn’t let me drive anymore so I figured he left the race because there was no point for him as I had like 2 laps on him I believe you can hear me say “I think he left the race” and started laughing and then out of nowhere I’m deMorganed and I still don’t understand why I’m deMorgan for “pending cheats” I didn’t do anything wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom