Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Slushee Glockz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2021
Time of violation
20:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0K-AIOyV14Q

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
Hello admins, I seen what happend with Russian Crime and West Mafia and i dont understand how these guys still have a family? We gathered everyone to raid them, I'm guessing they seen us gather up from a distance and were already on the roofs which is fine by us but they blocked their entrance with a car?, then as soon as we jump over the fence to go raid the house officially by game rules we start getting shot before we even got to raid it? Yes it's their property and they can ask us to leave BUT thats why there is a rule saying you have to give them a warning and a countdown before leaving not just shooting everyone on their property? If this isnt enough to disband a whole family then i dont know what is. You guys seen their RDMs against West Mafia, they literally dont care about the rules and do whatever they want and still not get punished enough for these actions.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
one of us told you clearly that you have 5 seconds to leave and you were provoking and getting into every sec so they killed you

Harry

Player
Player
You do not care at all that 2-3 people are aiming at you?

Miyagi

Player
Player
Hello admins, I seen what happend with Russian Crime and West Mafia and i dont understand how these guys still have a family? We gathered everyone to raid them, I'm guessing they seen us gather up from a distance and were already on the roofs which is fine by us but they blocked their entrance with a car?, then as soon as we jump over the fence to go raid the house officially by game rules we start getting shot before we even got to raid it? Yes it's their property and they can ask us to leave BUT thats why there is a rule saying you have to give them a warning and a countdown before leaving not just shooting everyone on their property? If this isnt enough to disband a whole family then i dont know what is. You guys seen their RDMs against West Mafia, they literally dont care about the rules and do whatever they want and still not get punished enough for these actions.
u enter to our house u see people aim on the door we gave 5 sec to leave as u can see and we start to shoot.

Harry

Player
Player
You go in a bulletproof vest with a weapon in your hands and you still want to be given a warning?

Joaquin Rueda

Cartel His 13 in the blood.
Player
what exactly makes you think that someone will wait for some seconds when people in bulletproof vests and with weapons in their hands climb over the fence into the territory of house?
you are running into someone else's territory, where there are armed people and be ready to die immediately as soon as you enter his territory, and do not run to the forum to cry.

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
One of you asked us to make a raid for you guys and you blocked the entrance with a car and started blasting us from a roof you DID NOT GIVE US ANY WARNING STOP LYING TO YOURSELF

Harry

Player
Player
One of you asked us to make a raid for you guys and you blocked the entrance with a car and started blasting us from a roof you DID NOT GIVE US ANY WARNING STOP LYING TO YOURSELF

You have a video where someone from our family tells you to raid us

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
You have a video where someone from our family tells you to raid us
its a 40 k ID guy that went to us and was actually nice and said "Good luck its gonna be fun" i dont have POV but that happend next to your house :) sorry but there is no proof you guys gave us a warning

Harry

Player
Player
its a 40 k ID guy that went to us and was actually nice and said "Good luck its gonna be fun" i dont have POV but that happend next to your house :) sorry but there is no proof you guys gave us a warning
Then what do you write if you have no proof?

Harry

Player
Player
Message????????? give me a video prooooooooff what message i can type here aswell something without proof then ?
How dumb are you? You have a man climb over the fence with a bulletproof vest and a weapon in his hands, and we still have to give you a warning

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
How dumb are you? You have a man climb over the fence with a bulletproof vest and a weapon in his hands, and we still have to give you a warning
you calling me dumb on forums? holy shit you have balls btw you started shooting before the guy climbed the fence G and you blocked the fence with a car forcing us to jump the fence damn man you are lost

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 41367 will be punished for RDM
I looked at the kill logs and punished the person who killed you without RP. Russian Crime is not unofficial org so punishment will be personal not on the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom