Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2021
Time of violation
20:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coRmSMYhqXI

JTrapz

Player
Player
Bloods used to be the best with most rp gang now unrealistic and deluded gang who vdm stall metagame im gonna make this simple and walk whichever admin is reviewing through each clip on how gangs like the current blood street gang are stopping criminal activity to take place in a rp manner clip 1 in the section u can clearly see vagos dressed in 51 percent following rules as per usual robbing a guy as per usual but this guy who has like 4 guns pointed at him is stalling and probably calling backup there fore metagaming . As if it wasn't obvious enough what there were doing this was proved soon by another blood member who seemed to know exactly where to go and vdm there for breaking the rp. the guy who vdmed remember that id ur gonna see him a lot lol .

JTrapz

Player
Player
Now in the second clip
u can clearly see the guy vdm completely realistic

JTrapz

Player
Player
after those devastating clips you would think vdming is the only perk of bloods right never mind they soon learnt another one fear rp getting told to pull over by 4 cars 4 people which is completely fair but ofcourse its bloods new perk aka fear rp so there not gonna pull over smart move.

JTrapz

Player
Player
again they are vdming to ensure the robbery we are doin as per usual on a blood is stalled.

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
Mass violation and 2 people breaking a rule good job Jtrapz make us all look bad for those 2 people jsut dont make me start a conversation about this vagos thank you <3

JTrapz

Player
Player
well thats 2 different ones for ya shush and let me complete this forum

JTrapz

Player
Player
u can see the guy i was shooting in the car run to hq after getting shot to 1 hp

JTrapz

Player
Player
another blood vdm what a surprise is it still the same 2 bloods

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
imma start colecting your members povs now. Till now i was deleting them cuz i like the gangs being in the city and not disbanded but my guy now you got me pumped to make a pile of clips about you guys

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
And one more thing yall was standing in middle of the road with yall car? What u expect people wait for u to clean up ? And get killed and than go?

JTrapz

Player
Player
imma start colecting your members povs now. Till now i was deleting them cuz i like the gangs being in the city and not disbanded but my guy now you got me pumped to make a pile of clips about you guys
go for it :) im ashamed that u guys made the best gang to worst shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom