Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Spiting And Vomiting Over Dead Body ID | 27758

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hasnain Ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2021
Time of violation
22:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_cBL87WMLpU

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Please include evidence of the entire situation (POV should be atleast 1 min long).

Caramilla Gonzalez

Player
Player
We were on their property and they told us to leave and were counting down before making a demand for us to leave. They proceeded to shoot us even though we were getting off of the property. If anything, both parties including my self should be punished.

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Bruh This Report Is About Spiting | Vomiting On Dead Body Not That What You Are Telling Stop Manipulating Things.

Caramilla Gonzalez

Player
Player
It's not manipulation. Its a matter of circumstance. Both parties should be punished. Including myself. Full POV should be provided. I'm giving light on the entire situation. You should be punished as well for shooting us before we can leave the property.

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
It's not manipulation. Its a matter of circumstance. Both parties should be punished. Including myself. Full POV should be provided. I'm giving light on the entire situation. You should be punished as well for shooting us before we can leave the property.
Why You Were Camping On The Private Property To Steal Batteries First Of All , Second I Counted Till 5 You Didn't Left After Started Shooting At You You Ran If you Feel Like Post A Complain Don't Come Cry Here Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom