Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule 1.2/ Mass killing/ ID: 3835, 32501

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Meet Saint
Suspect ID
3835, 32501
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds3uM6ZUTnU

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Hi, these two people started shooting my family members before 1 minute of Weapon factory.

They killed them(seems on purpose), then took our guns(including painted revs) and due to this we were unable to go in the event.
I would request admin to take appropriate action as we bear lot of loss today without any reason.

I am providing 2 POVs from our end.

I request admin to take appropriate maximum action, we had a lot of loss, and they got painted revs from us.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
They started shooting, obviously as a human we gonna protect ourselves. If you have POV to prove us wrong, I would suggest you to please upload it :)

Meet Saint

Player
Player
In POV, I said "kaun shoot kar raha hai" means who is shooting, and after that my people went searching for them. See POV, while I got shot first. And rather than discussing without POV, let admin handle this.

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
There is a clear rule that you cannot do DM 5 minutes before the event starts. Secondly, to the best of my knowledge, that isn't a ghetto, and you of course cannot kill anyone outside a ghetto. It is considered as RDM (Random Deathmatching - Killing someone without proper RP reason ). Even if they aimed at them, I think it's not reason enough to come and kill someone just to loot them. It is highly appreciated if you take some time to read the rules.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

• ID 3835 will receive a punishment for Event rule 1.2.

• ID 32501 has been already punished for mass rdm in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom