Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IR
L: Emre
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 05:00 pm- 04:00 am
5. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
6. Your Discord: bemreq#3617
7. Your Nickname: Yusuf Hunter
8. Your ID: 83055
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-
My biggest reason is that I love helping, teaching and communicating with people, and I think I've done enough in my gaming career. I want to be informative and instructive to people to improve the quality of Role-Play on the server. Considering that I have plenty of game time during the day, I think I can contribute to Grand RP's large community and Role-play structure. I've been in town long enough and now I see myself as someone who explains and teaches people the rules, so it would be an honor to see me help you and the players. My second goal is to help the Turkish community on the server and the developing Turkish situations on the server. Since I have good communication with the Turkish community in the game, I am happy to deal with their problems and help this community. Especially since I spent most of my time solving problems in the game and in state organizations (I was an HC in NG and I am at FIB now), it was effective in learning the rules. I can't wait to show the effect of this.

2. What are your strengths?
-
I think I am calm and solution-oriented in situations, and I also rely on my ability to listen and explain when communicating with people. Because I know the rules, I believe that I can overcome situations with my experience and knowledge. And if I have shortcomings, I believe that I can overcome them with my ability to learn quickly. I think it's a good feature of me that I don't hesitate to get support as I can support in many issues.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-
I think that the most important of my weaknesses is questioning and criticizing myself a lot. I fight with myself most of the time, but I want to improve myself that I should trust the decisions I make. Another is my experience as an admin, but I think I can overcome this issue by learning quickly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-
Yes, i am ready. Because I think that I spent enough time in the city and learned, had fun, and developed myself and those around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-
Yes, i am ready for sell. Also, I don't have any business, I'm ready to sell if it happens during this time.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-
No, I am ready to devote myself fully to my work and this community.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

We do not need admins with the specifics you have Provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom