Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lorin
2. Your age: UTC+1
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 12AM-12PM
5. Average online per day: 4-10hrs
6. Your Discord: Benz Pro#5562
7. Your Nickname: Capo Blanco
8. Your ID: 125624
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- Administrators did a very good Job on helping me at the Start when i was a Newbie, and still help a lot when i see Players doing Actions against the Rules. I would like to help all the Players in these Topics and explain to new Players. Also would i like to help the Server to punish players which do things againts the Rules.
2. What are your strengths?
- Being calm in all situations and understanding IC Situations. Also do i know the Server Rules and like to work as Adminsitrator since it is my Job in Reallife Aswell. I can Speak fluent english.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Getting distracted sometimes
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes i love working as a Adminsitrator and would prefer it over the RP Life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I do not own a business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No.

Additional Words
I played GTA V since its Release in 2013 and know the Map very well. Also do i like to help finding Bugs and Reported some to the Admins already which they appreciated a lot. The Administrator Vibe is very nice and they are friendly why i feel like a goot match for the Admin Team.
Also do i have big knowledge about Computers because im a IT-Specialits in Reallife and work for a big Company in Switzerland. I can provide Support with GTA Settings regarding Sounds, Graphics and more aswell since i have a lot of experience.

Thanks for the Time you took to review my Application and i would love to talk to you as a part of the Admin Team and get to know all of you personally.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

We do not need admins with the specifics you have Provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom