Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
henry glock
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2021
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vmabyUb2oBE

henry glock

Player
Player
there was a meta-gaming situation but i cant prove it and no one can cause all of a sudden 10 vago cars pulled in when even my engine was turned of . susssss

treyballz37

Player
Player
i’m the one who pulled up, i pulled up because i see a helicopter on fire in the middle of the road with my family markers being on i saw someone down there. i then look over the ledge and see 2 bloods sitting on him

Last edited:

treyballz37

Player
Player
i might be trippin as well but i don’t get what part was fail rp he was talking in non rp chat

treyballz37

Player
Player
finally i think you had fail rp, how you gonna be driving and pointing a gun at someone’s head behind you

Ksav

Player
Player
I’m sorry but WHAT? That’s the ghetto, and I’m in a gang, what was the relation between meta gaming and randomly finding your own gang member on the most populated street in the ghetto? I’m sorry but if that’s meta gaming then I will be single handedly reporting any gang members for meta gaming if they try to help there members from being robbed. The most irritating thing about this whole situation is that I didn’t have POV, why would I? It was a random 2 min rp scenario like all the other hundreds I have. The report is extremely petty and isn’t leading anywhere, To add on.. ONE PERSON HAD SHOT YOU, not 10 Cars! That just proves this was nothing but a slight coincidence. To even add on to this report you literally broke a rule yourself! You were shot at for 10 seconds straight by my gang member and didn’t move your vehicle not once due to the fact you were in a bullet proof car, in actuality if this happened to you in real life no matter how proofed your car is you would still be in fear and make viscous attempts to drive away. All you did was stand there and eat all the bullets.. What type of RP is that? )Your following rule break falls under RolePlay Terms on the following Non-rp section where it states the following- Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.) Finally, I have asked multiple admins about this situation and they themselves have stated you keeping your car still while getting shot at by a whole 2 AR rounds breaks fear rp. Getting back to the meta gaming situation there was a whole massacre happening in the background while you made attempts to rob me, a whole helicopter was exploded and to make this report even funnier was that it was MY OWN FAMILIES HELICOPTER. So what makes you think my own family member wouldn’t check out what had happened??? To wind up this reply it was more than obvious that I had not meta gamed, you yourself are unsure about it which just shows that the 1 person that pulled up and shot you had seen me in the ghetto and only hopped out to shoot and help me. No meta gaming had occurred from my end, and I will guarantee you that. All I see from this report is some not fearing for his life and using Non-rp chat to call for backup ICLY lmao. Nice try tho stay in school.

henry glock

Player
Player
i’m the one who pulled up, i pulled up because i see a helicopter on fire in the middle of the road with my family markers being on i saw someone down there. i then look over the ledge and see 2 bloods sitting on him
Pov

henry glock

Player
Player
I’m sorry but WHAT? That’s the ghetto, and I’m in a gang, what was the relation between meta gaming and randomly finding your own gang member on the most populated street in the ghetto? I’m sorry but if that’s meta gaming then I will be single handedly reporting any gang members for meta gaming if they try to help there members from being robbed. The most irritating thing about this whole situation is that I didn’t have POV, why would I? It was a random 2 min rp scenario like all the other hundreds I have. The report is extremely petty and isn’t leading anywhere, To add on.. ONE PERSON HAD SHOT YOU, not 10 Cars! That just proves this was nothing but a slight coincidence. To even add on to this report you literally broke a rule yourself! You were shot at for 10 seconds straight by my gang member and didn’t move your vehicle not once due to the fact you were in a bullet proof car, in actuality if this happened to you in real life no matter how proofed your car is you would still be in fear and make viscous attempts to drive away. All you did was stand there and eat all the bullets.. What type of RP is that? )Your following rule break falls under RolePlay Terms on the following Non-rp section where it states the following- Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.) Finally, I have asked multiple admins about this situation and they themselves have stated you keeping your car still while getting shot at by a whole 2 AR rounds breaks fear rp. Getting back to the meta gaming situation there was a whole massacre happening in the background while you made attempts to rob me, a whole helicopter was exploded and to make this report even funnier was that it was MY OWN FAMILIES HELICOPTER. So what makes you think my own family member wouldn’t check out what had happened??? To wind up this reply it was more than obvious that I had not meta gamed, you yourself are unsure about it which just shows that the 1 person that pulled up and shot you had seen me in the ghetto and only hopped out to shoot and help me. No meta gaming had occurred from my end, and I will guarantee you that. All I see from this report is some not fearing for his life and using Non-rp chat to call for backup ICLY lmao. Nice try tho stay in school.
🤯 dammmmmm deep analysis
Your gang members told me this car excited (i have pov)
They use the car all the time
Gettio is kio so
And your gang play's rocket league in geto so no one can normally pullover even though thay want to play rp situation
And no one can prove this is a meta gaming situation unless you provide your pov

Last edited:

henry glock

Player
Player
Finding a player with family market is fare rp and sitting on a bullet proof car for 10 sec while getting shot is non rp 😂?
And I was saving the pov that's why I took some second before took of

Arthur Mack

Player
Player

I think you misread my request. Let me remind that all I asked for was a POV and not an explanation. Also let me enlighten you with one fact that you probably dont know is that on the forums,most of the complainant come from the ghetto region of the city and some of them are for PROBABLE meta gaming. Since you do not have a POV to prove your innocence, I'll be now taking a decision.

Thread ACCEPTED

• ID 41149 will receive a punishment for Metagaming.

• ID 26334 will receive a punishment for mixing (seen speaking "this couldve been a good RP situation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom