Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Esco_Dayi
Suspect ID
36833 , 34089
Date of violation
May 8, 2022
Time of violation
18:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyeB7Pus0KU

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
mass rdm by these guys as you can see i was healed by admin and still they were doing RDM

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
mass rdm by these guys as you can see i was healed by admin and still they were doing RDM
This was all rp where people were driven over and told to stop, drive away or be killed.

second of all, u need 1min of POV🤣

Last edited:

(Patryk Kryj)

Player
Player
This was all rp were people driven over and told to stop.

i told you to fuck off, and you still was punching me,.

Sobel Versace

Player
Player
There was a dm before u guys came, u were told too fuck off:):):):)

Last edited:

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
lol imagine trying to defend this i dont know anything about the dm i just come down and i get killed for no reason , this is DM in City learn the rules guys

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
lol imagine trying to defend this i dont know anything about the dm i just come down and i get killed for no reason , this is DM in City learn the rules guys
you can do dm in city with rp, youve been told to kick rocks and somehow u still ended up following us

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
XD dude look at pov you can cleary see i have no cleu about whats going on you guys didnt even say anything im not gonna waste my time on you , the admins will do their work

Esco Dayi

Player
Player
the guy asks if you can drop him somewhere and you guys just take out your gun and kill him and me lol nice RP dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom