Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden West

West Mafia On Top 🔥👀
Player
INFORMATION
1. Irl Name: Jayden Catania
2. Irl Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 15:00 pm till 2:00 am
5. Average online per day : 4 to 9 Hours
6. Discord: Mr Vuitton#3209
7. Nickname: Jayden Vuitton
8. ID: 38196
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
State Section Since i have more experience there

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become and admin because I done everything I seen a lot of things I know the city very well. and the server rules And I wanna punish people who don't respect the rules and make this server fun for people that wanna have a great rp experience.
2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are that I can speak a few languages, very patient and have time to listen to what players got to say and I'm also a fast learner.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weakness is don't like people that hares others other than that i have no weaknesses.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I seen a lot so I'm ready.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I don't own any business at the moment.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No i have nothing that can prevent me from being Active.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Punishment history and we are not in need of Admins with specifics you have Provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom