Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Serkan
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone : Berlin (GMT +1)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 6 AM till 4 PM
5. Average online per day : 6-10 hours
6. Your Discord : SRKN#2850
7. Your Nickname : Seko
8. Your ID : 101374
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I am aware that it is difficult to run the server according to the rules and I would like to help so that each of the players can have fun playing. Everyone can make mistakes, so I have done in the past, but it must go according to certain rules so that everything is fair. I would like to teach the players with the role of the admin. I have been playing very actively on this server for a longer time and I know the rules, so it won't be difficult for me to complete my tasks successfully. With my forum posts you can also see that I always try to act against rule breaking, because even if it's just a game: everyone is here to have fun.

2. What are your strengths?
I work structured and hard. When I get a task, I do it step by step. I am always ready to learn and I like to communicate openly and honestly. When I have questions I go to others to learn, I listen and try to understand everything. I am always helpful, kind and show respect to everyone.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I'm a bit impatient because I want to get my tasks done quickly and well. Therefore, it can be that I am a bit stressed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, I work in a home office and have a lot of time.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Interviews Will be Held Tomorrow On Friday, Time will be Announced in Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom