Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emirhan Guoppys
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2022
Time of violation
01:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EcRAD0gtEYo

Snow Legend

Player
Player
you guys started in circle can the admins please request pov from the very beginning of this event

Snow Legend

Player
Player
so basically what im saying you get 5 points per each person and you guys have 10 people now if we look at the time its not adding up how you guys ran such a far distance in 60 seconds to still maintain 600 points and without any of your members dying also if we do the math there are 60 seconds in a minute so if you do 60 divided by 5 per person it equal =12 now if you do the math again 12x50=600. 50 is the max points you can get in the event per 5 seconds so what im trying to say is you guys started in event because as soon as you touch that circle in the first second you get points and 12 is how many time it will tic 5 seconds so in 60 seconds in tics 12 times

Snow Legend

Player
Player
as you can see this is a report i did a couple days back for these guys it got rejected because ids were never seen

Snow Legend

Player
Player
here is a video of there ids and those people being in the family at the time so i did a little investigation and you guys have entered the circle numerous times with knowing that

Snow Legend

Player
Player
the reason my other report got denied is because I forgot to add the ids in that report and 1 more thing this guy isn't in my family but that guy that killed you it was desync

Charles Jhon

Player
Player
so basically what im saying you get 5 points per each person and you guys have 10 people now if we look at the time its not adding up how you guys ran such a far distance in 60 seconds to still maintain 600 points and without any of your members dying also if we do the math there are 60 seconds in a minute so if you do 60 divided by 5 per person it equal =12 now if you do the math again 12x50=600. 50 is the max points you can get in the event per 5 seconds so what im trying to say is you guys started in event because as soon as you touch that circle in the first second you get points and 12 is how many time it will tic 5 seconds so in 60 seconds in tics 12 times
So, does the fact that nirvana has a higher rate than us means that they started in the field?

Charles Jhon

Player
Player
We are almost on the same score as peace leak, so this does not mean that we started inside, if there is, open a pov forum, do not extend the topic.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to deny this report

The pov was provided

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom