Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Federal

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐬
Leader
1. Your name IRL : Punit Prajapati
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: punitprajapati654
6. Your Nickname : Alan Federal
7. Your ID : 104989
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a) I have experience in many orgs like EMS, FIB, LSPD, SAHP and almost every gang which help me to gain experience.
b) My experience in various gangs taught me what not to do as a leader, ensuring Vagos avoids warnings or disbandment.
c) I aim to elevate the server by ensuring Vagos and other gangs run smoothly, promoting active RP and adherence to rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) Enforcing activity in the Ghetto and educating members about rules prevents mistakes, with repercussions for repeat offenses.
b) Prioritizing engaging RP scenarios like robberies and hostage situations enriches the experience for all members.
c) Implementing a pre-entry test ensures knowledgeable recruits, maintaining high RP standards and Vagos' dominance
d) Upholding strict adherence to server rules within Vagos ensures a clean record and fosters a positive RP environment.
e) 100% Turf and graffiti's

Thank You

Last edited:

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Congratulations The following players have been selected for Vagos interview at server time 14:00 on 28-04-2024

Alan Federal - 104989

The Applications For Vagos Leader Is Closed Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom