Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Federal

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL : Punit Prajapati
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: punitprajapati654
6. Your Nickname : Alan Federal
7. Your ID : 104989
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a) I have experience in many orgs like EMS, FIB, LSPD, SAHP and almost every gang which help me to gain experience.
b) My experience in various gangs taught me what not to do as a leader, ensuring Vagos avoids warnings or disbandment.
c) I aim to elevate the server by ensuring Vagos and other gangs run smoothly, promoting active RP and adherence to rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) Enforcing activity in the Ghetto and educating members about rules prevents mistakes, with repercussions for repeat offenses.
b) Prioritizing engaging RP scenarios like robberies and hostage situations enriches the experience for all members.
c) Implementing a pre-entry test ensures knowledgeable recruits, maintaining high RP standards and Vagos' dominance
d) Upholding strict adherence to server rules within Vagos ensures a clean record and fosters a positive RP environment.
e) 100% Turf and graffiti's

Thank You

Last edited:

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Congratulations The following players have been selected for Vagos interview at server time 14:00 on 28-04-2024

Alan Federal - 104989

The Applications For Vagos Leader Is Closed Now.

Tony EverHart

EX- UNDER SHERIFF SAHP AND EX- LT GENERAL NG
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Rana
2. Your age IRL:- 17
3. Time zone:- +05:30
4. Average online per day:- 5-6 hr
5. Your Discord:- tonyeverhart
6. Your Nickname:- Tony EverHart
7. Your ID:- 91999
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i. I have a pretty good experience in all legal org in I was SAHP Under Sheriff
NG lieutenant General 2 times
ii. I have almost every gang experience as under deputy and bloods deputy
iii. It will give me a good understanding between both the understanding between both the organizations state and crime i think it will be very helpful for me

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.
i. I will thought the basic things of gangs to everyone every new member of my organization
ii. I will make sure they have a good bond and brotherhood with each other
iii. I will take strict actions will break the rules or disrespect each other or any will break the rules or disrespect each other or the organization
iv. I will every gang activities And make sure you don't break the rules

my experience in gang
EX-blood deputy 1X
EX-Under deputy all of the gangs

my in legal org
EX-LT General of army NG 2x
EX-Under Sheriff SAHP 1x
EX-Minister of State GOV 1x
EX-Chief of Staff FIB 2X
EX-Assistant Chief of Police LSPD 2x
Currently- Marabunta 14 AK-47

My goals for Vagos term.
Events and ghetto activity without breaking the rules

Ranking System
16. Solid Snake
15. lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Ak-47
12. Warlord
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. gangster
8. mafia
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. devil
2. Newbie
1. young yellow

Thank you for Reading
Tony EverHart
maxresdefault.png

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Dear Players

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the leader of the party only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Also Copied Applications/AI built Applications will be rejected directly.

Applications for the Leader of the Los Santos Vagos Gang are now Open

Fnc Bimboo

💥
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jitraj
2. Your age IRL 19
3. Time zone GMT:+5:30
4. Average online per day 3/4 Hrs
5. Your Discord:vass_6
6. Your Nickname Eris Odds
7. Your ID 81205

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

Experience: I have been an Experienced player leader and deputy last week till I was deputy at ballas and my other servers ranks are great starting at Undersheriff, Vagos ballas Deputy, LT general and Leader of National guard i know the problems of running an organisation and fundamentals of it I can treat it good and with experience.

Strict Rules : I intend to implement internal gang strictness openly abusing and disheartening members won't be tolerated toxic behaviour and breaking rules wont be allowed rather organisation would be managed with experienced people and would be running smoothly.

Activity and regularity : I would be present in events and my deputys will be managing in my absence keeping the organization active attending every events getting max numbers and peoples to elevate the performance of vagos throughout the city .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1 . Improvement in Bonus System
2.Ammo availability in Wh
3.Leading Fz and stores Everyday
4.Attending and being top in Clands
5. Following rules and regulations of server

My previous experience
En 3 :-
LT general
General NG
Undersheriff SAHP
Vagos Deputy
Ballas Deputy

En 2:-
Ballas Deputy
Bloods Under Dep

Thanks for reviewing my application.

Regards
Eris

tariq monster

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Moaaz
2. Your age IRL 17
3. Time zone UTC3:00
4. Average online per day 6-12
5. Your Discord moaaazz123
6. Your Nickname Moza
7. Your ID 131281

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

Because I lived my life in Los Santos and I was living my life in the Vagos
I stayed there and every leader changed and changed while I was employed in this job
stay here Vagos
Then my mind told me to think, my mind said, “Think, Moza.”
To become a leader You have great experience

My advices for improving the level of Roleplay in Vagos Gang are:
I will be focusing on Graffitis along with the turfs to make sure that we're covering everything and not leaving anything. Getting members from different timezones will help me to lead my term efficiently as it won't let the gang be inactive during night.
Giving bonuses for events is a source for motivation for gang members and I will do my best to give my gang members bonus. Not only bonus but the experienced one will get the deserving rank.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Hunter
==High Command==
9 ) Villain
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresh
1 ) Freeze

Usama Volkov

Leader
Leader
1.Muhammed Usama
3.GMT+5
4.8-9 Hours
5.usamavolkov
6.Usama Volkov

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

- I Had Stayed Leader of Bloods gang before and did a great term so now i wanna become leader of Vagos and do another Great Term with With Most active Gang of History. I want to make Vagos most Dangerous Gang of City Now.

- I want to make Vagos side Ghetto More Active, I want to make Vagos win every single Event in which they take part i have many other Plans Regarding Vagos Improvement which i will Implement if i get a chance to become Leader of Vagos

- I am Leading an Huge Unoffical Family and i have Very good friendships with other Big Families aswell with Help of that i want to make the Vagos to make a Remarkable history by winning alot kind of events with Big Numbers in them.

I want to make a Friendly Creative environment inside the Vagos. I want to give Fair Chance to everyone who wants to become part of Vagos to Prove his/her skills by working in the Gang. I will make sure whoever joins vagos help each other and stand at back of each other in every stuff.

MY Goals:

- Vagos %100 Turf
- Try our Best to attain all Grafti

- Do Good amount of events with Big Numbers
- Make Ghetto More Active with Vagos

MY Ranking System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy Leader

13- OG
12- Turfer
11- Under Deputy
10- AK-47
9- Event Leader
8- Warlord

7- Grafitti Leader
6- Grafitti Team
5- Clapper
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2-Baby Vagos

1- Freeze

Krish Gamerz

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Krish
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day
6 hours
5. Your Discord
Kirishh.
6. Your Nickname
Krish
7. Your ID
N/A

Additional information
1. Leader of...

•vagos gang 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
•The main reason to become a leader of a illegal org is that i know many rules and maintain good level Of Rp
Events: my favorite part in the gangs is the events i like to participate all events of gangs like store robbery, Gunstore robbery, highway robberies, etc

Training: the main difference between legal orgs and illegal orgs is all legal orgs give you training but in illegal orgs no one gives training and I will do my best for vagos gang I just need a Opportunity

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will teach every new members that they cant kill Ems Employee And cant kill anybody in black-market because it is unscripted green-zone
* I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
* I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
* At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in vagos gang.

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age IRL- 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-8hrs
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID-154707
======================================================================
Additional information

I) I have past experience in every org as an HC including state orgs and legal orgs. I also have good relationship with previous leaders.
ii) Due to this experience I have known that what things to do as a leader and what not do which will lead in reduction of chances of punishments and diband.
iii) Additionally I have been on the project since very long time and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of rules and regulations.
iv) I think that I can be the leader of the org due to my experience, hardwork and knowledge.

I) Better bonuses.
ii) Maximum number of doing the robberies and situations.
ii) Completing weekly tasks.
iii) 100% turf and graffitis.
iv) Completion of term.
v) Good HCs.
vi) Active members in ghetto doing ghetto claps and robberies.
vii) Working within the rules and regulations boundary and following them.
Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury​

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman
2. Your age IRL- 17
4. Average online per day-10-12 HOURS
5. Your Discord- .naruto_sasuke12
6. Your Nickname- Uchiha Zoro
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information

1. Leader of THE VAGOS
- I was part of the Vagos gang as an under deputy. I organized activities with friends, learned valuable lessons, and built connections. If I pass the interview, I'll use my network and knowledge to lead our gang to a platinum reputation.

- I have learned a lot from respected legal organizations like the FIB, SAHP, and NG. Understanding how they work gives our gang an advantage. This will help us predict their moves and stay ahead strategically.

- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

a) Enforcing activity in the Ghetto and educating members about rules prevents mistakes, with repercussions for repeat offenses.
b) Prioritizing engaging RP scenarios like robberies and hostage situations enriches the experience for all members.
c) Implementing a pre-entry test ensures knowledgeable recruits, maintaining high RP standards and Vagos' dominance
d) Upholding strict adherence to server rules within Vagos ensures a clean record and fosters a positive RP environment.

My Ranking System would be-

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. OG

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Lieutenant

9. Triggerman

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Hustler

2. street soldiers

1. Freeze
--------------

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the Los Santos Vagos Gang......

Best Regards,
Uchiha Zoro

lounge

SaintLaurent
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Hi!
I am applying for the position of leader of the Vagos gang.
Best regards,

Angelo

O4BqyR7v4cwg8PMc1fs39XRTyf0nZQE_MjY0uNOhc0XczJJfHMPjjIzJjUdw5a_M5mW6Blo9PEoemv5aQu5FAOre1aPxaQS9FookfccA69ZEPrZJ8aTnLSU_IZsT8AYpYTSWnFwkw7qDdVtZHDz2-WQ

Information
1. Your name IRL → Angelo
2. Your age IRL → 16 going to 17
3. Time zone → GMT+2, Swizerland(in winter GMT+1)
4. Average online per day → 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord → inter1908mailand
6. Your Nickname → Angelo SaintLaurent
7. Your ID → 134433

Second part

1. Leader of…: I want to be the leader of Vagos 🟡

I've been playing on Grand RP (other Grand servers as well) for a long time, and in that time I've gained extensive experience not only on this server, but on various other servers as well. My journey through various RP environments has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the dynamics and intricacies of effective roleplaying.

I have honed my skills in leadership, strategy and community building, all of which are crucial to the role of a gang leader. My accumulated experiences have equipped me with the knowledge and insight necessary to lead the Vagos gang with confidence and competence.

I believe that now is the perfect time for me to take on the responsibility of leadership. I care deeply about the future of our gang, and I am determined to bring a new level of organization, commitment and success to the Vagos. With my background and dedication, I am confident that I can lead our gang to new heights and ensure that we remain a formidable force in the community.

1. As a leader, I would bring much needed structure and organization to the Vagos gang. My goal is to enhance the overall RP experience for everyone by actively participating in events and ensuring that each member of the gang feels valued and engaged. I will implement clear guidelines and provide support to help members develop their skills and roles within the gang.

Moreover, I will foster a positive and inclusive environment where every member can voice their opinions and contribute to our collective success. By promoting teamwork and cooperation, we can achieve greater heights and tackle challenges more effectively. I am committed to continuous improvement and will work tirelessly to ensure that the Vagos gang remains a dominant and respected force in the community.
  1. Another crucial reason why I am the ideal candidate for the position of leader of the Vagos is my ability to build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with the members of the gang. I firmly believe that the success of any community heavily relies on interpersonal connections and mutual support. Throughout my time on the Grand RP server and other servers, I have demonstrated this ability by fostering an atmosphere of respect, collaboration, and solidarity.
Furthermore, I have proven myself capable of effectively communicating and resolving conflicts in constructive ways. As a leader, I will always be attentive to the concerns and ideas of our members, striving to ensure that everyone feels heard and respected. Through open and transparent communication, we can grow and evolve together as a gang.
I firmly believe that my ability to establish and nurture strong interpersonal relationships is a crucial factor in why I am the right leader for the Vagos. With me at the helm, we can grow closer as a community and achieve our goals together.

standard.gif

1. better RP
That means I want to improve the RP. I want the gang to be taken seriously and people to know that we can do something. I will also show this with events

2. I will also make sure that not everyone joins the gang just like that. I'll make sure that people know the rules and do the same. I also look at the activity and can give a bonus or kick people if they are only there once a month.

Meeting
3. I will also make a list every weekend where the members can say everything that annoys them or that they want to do better.

End

Thank you very much for looking at my application. I hope I will be invited for an interview and can lead the gang Vagos.

Greetings Angelo SaintLaurent

FlPfhhrsrIlUuFWNT2378Ni3mizR3H02ygOHgKlq64F-eQndRp2Y8wFkLgooBXeuf_DA3ojuD4JboRnxOW6Umvpu6KVEH-OX0en5U65uWlxUUSGK5X3ZTPWLnxrcRefy3vQWV1vqO-lOf2pEgFVH1rw

Flipoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: achraf
2. Your age IRL:17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: flipoevil
6. Your Nickname: Flipo Evill
7. Your ID: 123899
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

• From my experience as under deputy in many gangs , the most important thing that u have to do to lead a succesful gang is to have great leadership skills and i have exactly that.

• I believe I been a good leader in my previous term and I got a leadership skills and I've been calm in tense situation and I handle it very well now my main focus will be to get less warns and maintain good rp level to be more active and skilled as I will get good deputies who will help me so I believe I will spend another good term with this gang

• The Third and last reason i want to be leader of Vagos is i have learned every rule of turf and i belive in my self and my turf leader that we will get 100 percent turfs in 1 term and we will try our best to get all the good shooters for our turf to do 100 percent turf and i will make sure that every one of my turfers will have the rev skill unlocked if they do not have it unlocked i will give them money to unlock it and i will show my best to my curators to get 100 percent turf

• The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

• Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

• We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Ranking Seystem

• 15.Leader
    14.Deputy
    13.OG
    12.Under Deputy
    11.Turfer
    10.Lieutenant
    9.Triggerman
    8.Dark wolf
    7.Shooter
    6.Graffitist
    5.Gangster
    4.Clapper
    3.Enforcer
    2.Street soldiers
    1.Freeze

• Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Flipo Evil

Last edited:

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine

2. Your age IRL

3. Time zone
- UTC +1

- 4-8 hours

5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx

6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

- I want to be the leader of the vagos because I am from my previous experience in all illegal and legal organizations, and from the high ranks I have obtained, I feel that I can now become the leader of the Vagos gang because I can manage it excellently until it becomes one of the most powerful gangs in the criminal world and the city.

- I want to control all the stores in the city and all the gangs' territories in order to make Vagos one of the most powerful and richest gangs in the city.

- I also want to spread the experience I have learned in all organizations, especially gangs, with the people who will join my gang, I will train and educate them so that they will be ready in the future to also become vagos gang leaders so that corruption will spread in the city.

- First of all I will ask some questions to everyone who wants to join my gang. I will ask them to know his level in the RP rules and he will take the rank he deserves without exception.

- also I will set and change the bonus system to the strongest and most powerful system for all of my gang members who interact and attend all events.

- BONUS SYSTEM

- ATTENDING STORE/GUN ROBBERY 21K

- fz raid 13k if win 20k

- clands 1x Parchute 10k

- hostage situation 15k

- graffiti each 2.500k

- most active member get 50k

- per 1 kill in clands- 7k

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- prabhnoor
2. Your age IRL- 17
4. Average online per day-10-12 HOURS
5. Your Discord- .naruto_sasuke12
6. Your Nickname- Uchiha Zoro
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information

1. Leader of THE VAGOS
- I was part of the Vagos gang as an under deputy. I organized activities with friends, learned valuable lessons, and built connections. If I pass the interview, I'll use my network and knowledge to lead our gang to a platinum reputation.

- I have learned a lot from respected legal organizations like the FIB, SAHP, and NG. Understanding how they work gives our gang an advantage. This will help us predict their moves and stay ahead strategically.

- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

My Ranking System would be-

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. OG

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Lieutenant

9. Triggerman

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Hustler

2. street soldiers

1. Freeze
--------------

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the Los Santos Vagos Gang......

Best Regards,
Uchiha Zoro

Last edited:

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age IRL- 18
4. Average online per day- 4-8hrs
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID-154707
Additional information

I) I have past experience in every org as an HC including state orgs and legal orgs. I also have good relationship with previous leaders.
ii) Due to this experience I have known that what things to do as a leader and what not do which will lead in reduction of chances of punishments and diband.
iii) Additionally I have been on the project since very long time and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of rules and regulations.
iv) I think that I can be the leader of the org due to my experience, hardwork and knowledge.

I) Better bonuses.
ii) Maximum number of doing the robberies and situations.
ii) Completing weekly tasks.
iii) 100% turf and graffitis.
iv) Completion of term.
v) Good HCs.
vi) Active members in ghetto doing ghetto claps and robberies.
vii) Working within the rules and regulations boundary and following them.
Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury​

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Congratulations The following players have been selected for Vagos interview at server time 14:00 on 01-06-2024

Usama Volkov - 120825

The Applications For Vagos Leader Is Closed Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom