Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Dinero

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Julian Pajesø
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone:GMT+2
4. Average online per day-7 to 8 hours daily
5. Your Discord: ryan_unfazed
6. Your Nickname: Jack Dinero
7. Your ID-63765
Additional information
I have been deputy in 2 gangs.
and HC in all state orgs.

1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have now been deputy in two gangs before and I have the knowledge and understanding of helping running a gang and the events .
the times i have been in gangs i have lead for us to win vheicle theft, store robberies and all the other events.

2. Within the time I have done so that multipule gangs has the chance to become the most wanted gang in the state.
Becuse i have the motivation to go to all the events and have alot of fun aswell.

3. I have been playing this game now for over a year, and i have much experience in both legal orgs and gangs. I know all the basic rules that i will need to know when i am gonna be leader of ballas.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .

2. Secondly ,i want to make sure that before anybody joins the gang i will get my HC to give them an good interwiew that i know they can be trusted to join my gang

3.Third and one of the most important thing is maintaining discipline in the organizations and make sure that nobody wil breake any rules and no fighting within the gang. we treat our gangs as FAMILY.

My goal as Vagos Leader -
  • 100 percent turf.
  • Increase the popularity of the gang. so everyone in the city knows who we are
  • to make sure to be active and to alot of events

thanks for reading this application.

well regard hopefully next Vagos leader

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of vagos is because i have been in all gangs and i have been doing good in gangs for the last 3 months as i have first joined en2 as marabunta deputy on jax xoxos term i have been doing good in that term i was doing all of the weekly tasks and making the curators proud of us and we were doing great since i come into that term if we didnt get targeted of course and then i decided to join gangs more and more and waited for marabunta leader and then my friend jimmy balenciaga got marabunta leadership and me and him we were like a beast we were the king of ghetto and i really appreciated it and since after me being bloods deputy in harry verlices term i was doing all the weekly tasks there also and im deputy of families at the moment and i am doing good here also now i decided to apply for vagos leader

The Second reason i,want to be leader of vagos is i have been seeing in events how to lead it as deputy and UnderDeputy as i have seen these things i have learned how to respect people and i maked sure that i helped them alot since after jimmy balenciagas term in marabunta i have never enjoyed these events so i wanted to make this happen like jimmys term in marabunta when i was deputy of bloods and i even made it so in events we should attend with the max number that we have and i will make sure that i am going to make this gang attend in all events with the maximum numbers like on jimmys term for example first cland that will vagos attend will be with 20 peoples i am here to make rp even better so events will makely getting asked by vagos

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of vagos is i have been seeing people doing turfs and getting them 100 percent without cheaters and in jax XoXo s term in marabunta i have decided to do turfs also and we were doing great with cemre vurdurur so as i learned the rules of turf by the great leader Jimmy Balenciaga that he teached me these turf rules and i thank to him alot and we even made him get 100% with cemre and i want to do this 100% turf again happen in vagos gang i will make sure no cheaters will turf in my gang and i will make sure all of my turfers will have revolver skill if they dont have i will give them on my own money and the curators of vagos can be sure that vagos will have 100% turfs this term if i get it thanks for reading it

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.

Last edited:

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Hardik
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day: 2-5 hours
5. Your Discord: hardiknt
6. Your Nickname: Hardik Royal
7. Your ID: 48451

1. Additional Information :
Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First Reason: I have spent a lot of time here on Grand more than 1 year on EN02 and always a crime guy. Spend 95% of my time in city in Gangs and doing ghetto activity. I know all the rules in city related to gangs including the hidden ones which we learn through experience. Also, I have been a leader of Ballas last year with 100% turfs which was 2nd for Ballas gang on EN02.

Second Reason: I will make gangs active by focusing on events as well as activity as I got contacts in city which will help me in getting numbers and make Vagos active. Due to past experience as a leader, I know at what specific things the gang lacks so will make sure it doesn’t happen in my term. I will make sure to sets the rank system properly and give the ranks properly to the deserving person. I will make a good bonus system which will encourage people to participate events which will overall improve RP in city. I have few deputies in mind who will help me to get maximum activity in city. We will teach and make sure players don't break any rules.

Third reason: Vagos is always outside main ghetto & due to this less people join it. To tackle this issue, I got members who will stay in ghetto & have a graffiti team ready, so the ghetto will always bleed yellow. I got turf team ready who will try their best to get 100% turfs this season.
We know all the graffiti & turfs location so it won’t be problem. Overall, we will try of best in delivering a quality RP in my term.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

No advices but will make the gang chill with no toxicity and have fun.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas and marabunta but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Last edited:

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of vagos is because i have been in all gangs and i have been doing good in gangs for the last 3 months as i have first joined en2 as marabunta deputy on jax xoxos term i have been doing good in that term i was doing all of the weekly tasks and making the curators proud of us and we were doing great since i come into that term if we didnt get targeted of course and then i decided to join gangs more and more and waited for marabunta leader and then my friend jimmy balenciaga got marabunta leadership and me and him we were like a beast we were the king of ghetto and i really appreciated it and since after me being bloods deputy in harry verlices term i was doing all the weekly tasks there also and im deputy of families at the moment and i am doing good here also now i decided to apply for vagos leader

The Second reason i,want to be leader of vagos is i have been seeing in events how to lead it as deputy and UnderDeputy as i have seen these things i have learned how to respect people and i maked sure that i helped them alot since after jimmy balenciagas term in marabunta i have never enjoyed these events so i wanted to make this happen like jimmys term in marabunta when i was deputy of bloods and i even made it so in events we should attend with the max number that we have and i will make sure that i am going to make this gang attend in all events with the maximum numbers like on jimmys term for example first cland that will vagos attend will be with 20 peoples i am here to make rp even better so events will makely getting asked by vagos

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of vagos is i have been seeing people doing turfs and getting them 100 percent without cheaters and in jax XoXo s term in marabunta i have decided to do turfs also and we were doing great with cemre vurdurur so as i learned the rules of turf by the great leader Jimmy Balenciaga that he teached me these turf rules and i thank to him alot and we even made him get 100% with cemre and i want to do this 100% turf again happen in vagos gang i will make sure no cheaters will turf in my gang and i will make sure all of my turfers will have revolver skill if they dont have i will give them on my own money and the curators of vagos can be sure that vagos will have 100% turfs this term if i get it thanks for reading it

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.
close it i dont want it anymore

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Aditya Jhunjhunwala
2. Your age -21
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 12 - 16 hours
5. Your Discord - adityaa154
6. Your Nickname - Aditya Love
7. Your ID - 67761
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
1. I have been a gang leader before and I have the knowledge and understanding of running a gang and the events . Being in gangs I have attended every single event and lead them to victory from story robbery to vehicle theft and turf
2. With time I have made a hood consisting of 100s from different families and this hood needs a home named vagos and i want to work with my homies again to rule the ghetto and the city full of crime .
3. I have been playing this game since months , with experience in both legal orgs and gangs thus I know how to rp things out and can use it to help the new comers become better
4. I want to make sure that the new people in the server wahts crime rp because nowadays crime rp has become store robbery , hostage situation and ghetto clapping but i want to bring back the way we used to do crime
1. going after ammo run
2. taking hostages and making leos chase us in cars and helis to free the hostages
3. work on capital attack plannning
4. stealing from encashment
5.informant
6. vehicle theft
7. the best part which is the after party to show which gang is dominating the city

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join Ballas instead of other gangs and i did prove this in the past terms as a deputy .
  3. Third and one of the most important thing is maintaining discipline in the organizations and make sure that there is no internal fights and everyone is friendly and treats each other as family
My target as Vagos Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
  • to build a place that we can call home

zeeshan shah

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 23
3. Time Zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4 -6
5. Your Discord titan08544
6. Your Nickname Titan Federal
7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Rank System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug
1- Freeze

Thank you for considering my application.

nizar sippi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nizar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : nizarpluxury
6. Your Nickname : Ragnar Lothbrok
7. Your ID : 13100

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

1. To be honest, the reason why I want to be a leader is because I feel like with my previous experience with both legal and illegal, I know how to create drama, tension in a situation. I want to add excitement and glory to the vagos a name and unlike others I know how to extend my RP capabilities to another level because looking at the other leaders of vagos they haven't created much drama but I will make vagos on top!

2. i want to lead the Vagos, recognizing its strength as a formidable organization that attracts individuals eager to join. Our recruitment process will prioritize those who fully understand and adhere to our established rules, ensuring a cohesive and committed membership. We aim to create an environment where members can enjoy themselves consistently. My commitment extends to maintaining a well-stocked warehouse, providing firearms, and armaments as needed, particularly during significant events.

3. I want lead vagos to the top position in the city, and I acknowledge that this goal may seem audacious. However, I believe it serves as a powerful motivator for my gang members, inspiring us to collectively strive for the coveted title of the #1 gang in the city. With a dedicated team management approach, I aim to establish our presence as both robust and influential within the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I bring a unique approach to roleplaying, as demonstrated during my tenure as a deputy
Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

My Goals

Push to %100 turf
-Successfully doing first term without any warns
- Active Gang/ Attending ALL events+ more
-Create massive global events for the players

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Under Deputy
12 - Event leader
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
--High Command--
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Newbie
1 - Freeze

i hope to get chance this time

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player

Following participants are selected for Vagos Leader Interview on 15/12/2023 at 16:30 IC Time.

Hardik Royal | 48451 - hardiknt
Jack Dinero | 63765 - ryan_unfazed

Thankyou all for participating.

Itachi Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRLNamah
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone Gmt 5+30
4. Average online per day 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord itachix69_
6. Your Nickname Itachi federal
7. Your ID 55109
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

1.) I want to be leader of gang so I can show other gangs that Vagos gang is on top and they are the leader
of ghetto . as i have been playing for a long time and now i think that i should apply for bloods gang leadership so that i can show leos that Gangs are on top not them
2.) As I have been playing grand rp from last 1.5 years I have been In each and every org except li.and in each org legal and illegal I have been in a highest rank. I I have lead many situations I have also been in families,ballas as underdeputy and I have handled there org as in a good way so that no one gets punishment.as i have been in each org legal and illegal i have experienced how to handle a org very good so from my skills i can be best leader for vagos leader.
3.) I would be improving rp so that no one in gang break rules I will be welcoming newbies by taking their interview so that they don't do any mistake. I will make sure that every gang will be afraid of us and vagos will be the active org in vagos leader history.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) I have seen some newbies and other guys that they join the org but they leave within 1-2 days due to lack of activity and bonus so I would make sure that each and every one in the org gets good bonuses on the basis they attend events and there good activities and will make sure that Bloods will be the active org so that no one can leave on the basis of lack of activity.
2.)Will make sure every hc and newbies also do proper rp without any rule breaks and will sure that we will use a lot of rp commands.
3.) Gang members will get good bonuses,will do a store robbery or hostage situation daily, 100%turf, graffity daily and will make sure no legal org can do even 1 evidence on us so that no gang raid would happen.

GOALS
100% turf
most active gang in city
highest members in gang
give good bonuses to gang members
dont do anything bad so that org can get a verbal or warning
graffity bonuses will be good

Rank system
14 God father
13 Boss
12 Under boss
11 Turfer
10 event leader
9 Warlord
8 Hitman
7 Enforcer
6 Of clapper
5 Ghetto Clapper
4 Shooter
3 soldier
2 Warning
1 Newbie

ex families under deputy ex ballas under deputy ex marbhunta ex under deputy
Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Devraj07

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Devraj Badshah
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: devraj007
6. Your Nickname: Devraj
7. Your ID: 125129
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
  • Firstly, I feel like This organization is a perfect start for me as a Leader on this server. I Have huge experience in Roleplay.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on a bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained a lot of experience: First Time I became a leader In rage MP RP server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader. Servers' peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp I was Admin on a Russian server. Then I actively started playing on RUS server 2 which I spent about a year playing on until the English server opened, I have been playing for a few weeks after it started, I was so happy and excited.
  • Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
  • I have Huge plans.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with haveing allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information:

1.Your name IRL: Firat
2.Your age:17
3.Time zone: GMT +3.00
4.Average online per day:6-8 hours
5.Your Discord:golden_boy07
6.Your Nickname:Firat KomodorAimBotz
7.Your ID:99631

Additional Information:
Leader Of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List Three reasons with explanation)

First Reason:Because i have lot of experience in gangs and i believe im a good Leader Of Vagos Also i wanna make Vagos Gang to Best Organization In City beacuse i love this gang give me a chance.

Second Reason:I ve spent most of my time in gangs and i feel safer in gangs and i`ve always liked gangs more than legal orgs.

Third Reason:I`ve always been either in the top rank or under deputy in gangs , so i know how to run a gang my goal as becoming a gang leader.I have the leadership capacity and thats why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization

1.Me and my members will do Graffiti all the time and make people earn money
2.We will constantly make ghetto clappa and rob people whenever we can
3.We will make our turf 100% and we will rule the whole city
4.We will participate 100% in events such as Clan,Battle ship
5.We gonna Succesfully Complete weekly goals

Rank System
-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11-Capo
10-Executioner
9-Murderer
8-Capo`s Trusted Advisor
7-Neighborhood Guardian
6-Grafitist
5-Street Enforcer
4-Enforcer
3-Junior Enforcer
2-Associate
1-Banana

Deputy Of Families/Under Deputy Of Ballas/Under Deputy Of Bloods/Under Deputy Of Vagos/Under Deputy Of Marabunta Grande/

Thanks For Reading My Application Good Works <3

Hugs From Firat KomodorAimBotz

Tokyo EverHart

Leader of EverHart
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Madhav
2.Your age: 16
3.Time zone: GMT 5+30
4.Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5.Your Discord: wayenop
6.Your Nickname: Tokyo EverHart
7.Your ID: 102878

Additional Information: Leader Of Vagos

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List Three reasons with explanation)

1. extensive knowledge and expertise My desire to manage this group is mostly motivated by my wealth of Grand community experience, especially on EN02. I've been involved in the city's gang scene for almost a year, and during that time I've learned all the rules—even the more subtle, unspoken ones that come with experience. My position as deputy of families serves as evidence of my capacity for leadership and my dedication to comprehending and addressing the dynamics of gangs in the city. With so much information at my disposal, I can lead with confidence and make an educated change in leadership.

2. Enhancing Gang Activity I'm committed to using a variety of strategies to increase gang activity. Making use of my connections and network inside the city, I will concentrate on planning events and raising participation levels overall. Because of my prior experience, I have a clear understanding of the areas in which the gang may be deficient, and I'm determined to fix them. Creating an organized ranking system, equitable advancement opportunities, and an alluring incentive program for attending events are crucial for cultivating a more involved and dynamic gang. I've found competent deputies who will work with me to enforce the laws and norms, making sure the gang runs efficiently and its members follow the set rules.

3. Strategic Geographic Expansion Taking into account the gang's geographic difficulties, I have come up with a strategy to strengthen Vagos' position by deploying members in key locations within the major ghetto. The objective of this endeavor is to draw in additional members and establish a more vibrant and unified gang presence. Our crew of committed graffiti artists and our location-aware turf staff are ready to make Vagos the dominant force in the city. We want to draw more participants and establish Vagos as a major influence in the neighborhood by making sure the gang is constantly present in the ghetto. This calculated action will improve the gang's standing while also giving all members a deeper and more engaging role-playing experience.

3 . Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.
    • Clear Roleplay Guidelines: Provide explicit instructions for roleplaying so that everyone is aware of and able to adhere to the same rules.

• Regular Roleplay Events: Plan regular in-game events to give players a chance to show off their roleplaying prowess and add to the storyline. Encourage Character Development: Motivate members to build well-rounded characters with unique backgrounds, personalities, and motives. Collaboration and Teamwork:Encourage members to work together on roleplaying stories and to promote the character development of one another in order to cultivate a spirit of collaboration and teamwork. Incentives for Quality Roleplay:Motivators for High-Quality Roleplay: Establish a system of awards or recognition for those who regularly enhance the roleplay environment

Rank System
      15-Leader
      14-Deputy
      13-Under Deputy
      12-Turfer
      11-Event Leader
      10-Warlord
      9-Enforcer
      8-Graffiti Leader
      7-Clapper
      6-Grafitist
      5-Gangster
      4-Shooter
      3-Thug
      2-Newbie
      1-Freeze

My goals for Vagos term.
    Events and ghetto activity without breaking the rules
    Complete My Term Without Warning

Thanks For Regard
    Tokyo EverHart

Last edited:

Flame Pluxury.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dixit
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : IST+6
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : flame098
6. Your Nickname : Flame
7. Your ID : 105360
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

1. I want to become Leader of Los Santos Vagos because Vagos was my first Gang and I have learn many things from this gang and so from my side this is best gang so I want to make this gang more better and I want to make Vagos on top
2. Because I was high command in every gang and because that I have attended many events so now I able to lead an gang

Firstly I will do minimum game level to join the Vagos so all can join this gang and get experience and I will issue good bonuses on attending events and I will make sure that every member of my gang I will tell them about all events and without interview no will get hire so no one can break any rule

Signed by Flame Pluxury

Last edited:

Suki Watson

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Oguz
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4. 5-7 hours
5. immortallo
6. Suki Walker
7. 77489

Additional information

2. 1) I've been in too many gangs in the past and i realized that all the money that gangs earned High Commands take so much of the monmey and other gang members take soo less but i have a different strategy if i selected to vagos i will change this statue because if i give more money to gang members they want to stay and work for the gang and they also make money.

2) In my opinion in gangs there is so much in-gang corruption like so much high commands, uncontroled turfs, promoted to high command is so easy and some members are working in the gang so much but they get less money or low ranks so i can change the regular gang style and make it more fair and worked based.

3) I can solve peoples issue if they needs to support our gang will help him/her so giving motivation can make a gang sucessfull.

1) Not allowed to toxicity. I am not going to allow to stay in gang who is a toxic, breaking rules etc. Toxicity is the thing that makes harder to achive to success.

2) Making highway robs, ghetto robs, ghetto claps etc. To make harder life to the polices and civillians.

My goals:

I am not going to give goals that cannot be realistic

Robbing, events, ghetto clapping, sprays etc.
Making a high quality of RP in events even if we are loosing.

Rank System
15-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11-Event Leader
10-War Criminal
9-Enforcer
8-Hooligan
7-Clapper
6-Vandalist
5-Gangster
4-Shooter
3-Thug
2-Newbie
1-Freeze

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Can
2. Your age -24
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 6 Hours
5. Your Discord - cann_you
6. Your Nickname - Can Walker
7. Your ID -79722
Additional information
1. Leader of - Vagos Street Gang

1.The legal organizations on the server are very dominantly bullying the gangs, but none of the gangs are putting a stop to this order, and when I came the city, the gangs were showing much more activity, and they were not so simple, the best shooters and the best players were coming out of the gangs and there was a competition, but now the gangs are obviously very weak, and I want to be a leader to put a stop to this unfair order.

2.and I also took part in high command and deputy and under deputy duties in all gang and legal organizations, so I don't think I will have any difficulty in leadership and I already have a management team and I trust them as much as I trust myself, of course I will always have the last word and the only rule that will not change will be discipline and justice.

3. Finally, we will gather the best turfer team in the city right now, dominate all the turf areas, create a rivalry between the other gangs and finally destroy them with our own hands.

first of all, I will reorganize the rank system in the gang in a new and fair way

Secondly, not just anyone will be a vagos gang member, recruitment will be careful and subject to an exam.
After entering the range, of course, the work will not end, we will constantly work diligently to improve our shooting skills and bring them to the perfect level, and we will form a team for this work, just like a teacher.

Finally, in order for illegal organizations to stay stronger against the police, we will teach people and our gang members to make temporary peace with other people when necessary, because if we welcome people with tolerance, they will gladly join our gang and this is a great thing for us.

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Umut
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - garip.kont
6. Your Nickname - Garip Fedorov
7. Your ID - 82889
Additional information
1- Leader of Vagos street gang-

2- Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization
a. I want to be the leader of Vagos Street Gang because I believe my long-time experience in Gangs will help me create a Vagos that never seen before both as how organized and how successful it will be. I have been a high ranked gang member for a long time and I know all successes and failures from previous term that can help me to make Vagos one step ahead of any other gang organization.
b. Aside from being a “member” of gang organizations, my past experience as being high ranked member of gangs thought me how to lead gang from how to create the member structure to how to lead events to success.
c. Unlike many other players, as a player who has experience in all gang organizations I know how each of these gangs think, how they operate, where they patrol etc. Additionally, based on my past experience in State organizations like USSS, LSPD or FIB, I know how LEOs think, where they strike, how they organize and so on. Therefore I believe by combining this and above 2 items , I can create a Vagos that everyone one will want to be a part of it, and everyone who cant be a part of it will be afraid of it.
3- Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
a. A ranking system based on dedication for the organization and hard work instead of giving ranks to friends who never be active or do anything for the organization.
b. When people join an organization, they would like to see that they are rewarded as they dedicate themselves to that organization. But a common behavior in Los Santos is only giving these benefits to friends instead of real hard workers. And this creates members leaving organizations or riot to leadership which results on disbanding the organization
c. Members will be interviewed to ensure that when there is a gang activity, all members will know what to do an what not to do. Majority of Gang punishments comes from members or even leaders who don’t know the rules and cause problems to the organization.
d. Ranks won’t be a title that just gives more power. It will bring more responsibilities. As it’s a RolePlay, just like real life, when you go higher, your burden will be heavier.
e. Gang behavior will be monitored based on RolePlay concerns. Any unrealistic behavior (Such as a high ranked member creaming unmeaningful words in gang radio just to annoy some other member ) will have consequences. So each member will act how a real gang would act.
f. Being a gang is often mistaken like being in a playground that you can do whatever you want which is again not good for Roleplay. Just like in real world, being part of a gang is a serious thing that your l( your members’) lifes are in constant danger. Hence, members should act accordingly and if not, they will be removed from the organization.

River Blue

EN2 Marabunta Grande Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: riveraxel
6. Your Nickname: River Axel
7. Your ID: 108096

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Vagos Street Gang 💛
i. I aspire to lead the Vagos Street Gang organization to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.
ii. My ambition is to lead the Vagos Street gang and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.
iii. I envision leading the Vagos Street gang to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.
Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.
Foster opportunities for interaction: Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.
Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villain
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,

River Axel.

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Umut
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - garip.kont
6. Your Nickname - Garip Fedorov
7. Your ID - 82889
Additional information
1- Leader of Vagos street gang-

2- Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization
a. I want to be the leader of Vagos Street Gang because I believe my long-time experience in Gangs will help me create a Vagos that never seen before both as how organized and how successful it will be. I have been a high ranked gang member for a long time and I know all successes and failures from previous term that can help me to make Vagos one step ahead of any other gang organization.
b. Aside from being a “member” of gang organizations, my past experience as being high ranked member of gangs thought me how to lead gang from how to create the member structure to how to lead events to success.
c. Unlike many other players, as a player who has experience in all gang organizations I know how each of these gangs think, how they operate, where they patrol etc. Additionally, based on my past experience in State organizations like USSS, LSPD or FIB, I know how LEOs think, where they strike, how they organize and so on. Therefore I believe by combining this and above 2 items , I can create a Vagos that everyone one will want to be a part of it, and everyone who cant be a part of it will be afraid of it.
3- Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
a. A ranking system based on dedication for the organization and hard work instead of giving ranks to friends who never be active or do anything for the organization.
b. When people join an organization, they would like to see that they are rewarded as they dedicate themselves to that organization. But a common behavior in Los Santos is only giving these benefits to friends instead of real hard workers. And this creates members leaving organizations or riot to leadership which results on disbanding the organization
c. Members will be interviewed to ensure that when there is a gang activity, all members will know what to do an what not to do. Majority of Gang punishments comes from members or even leaders who don’t know the rules and cause problems to the organization.
d. Ranks won’t be a title that just gives more power. It will bring more responsibilities. As it’s a RolePlay, just like real life, when you go higher, your burden will be heavier.
e. Gang behavior will be monitored based on RolePlay concerns. Any unrealistic behavior (Such as a high ranked member creaming unmeaningful words in gang radio just to annoy some other member ) will have consequences. So each member will act how a real gang would act.
f. Being a gang is often mistaken like being in a playground that you can do whatever you want which is again not good for Roleplay. Just like in real world, being part of a gang is a serious thing that your l( your members’) lifes are in constant danger. Hence, members should act accordingly and if not, they will be removed from the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom