Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Rudra
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 2-4hrs
5. Your Discord: DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Your Nickname: Harvey Bullock
7. Your ID: 1710

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I was Ballas gang long time ago and then I join Ballas, I remember all the fun I had with friend and members. I just want to bring that kind of feeling back to Ballas and help new players to have fun but follow the rules at same time.

I know lots of people that join Ballas and i was person that invite them and most of those people become successful Ballas member after being high command for Ballas I found out that I have passion and time to be leader but of course I have to say that I couldn't get here without the help of my close friends and if I get accepted as leader, they will become my deputies.

my last reasoning behind this application mostly pertains to the special place that this server has for me. grand RP is genuinely one of the best, and most enjoyable servers that I have ever joined, from the devoted player base to the admins, flying into the city and seeing everyone in my family and in the server brings me joy. Me being leader of this gang would hopefully not only better the in-game experience for me, but for anyone who joins who comes across the gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

maintaining an organized and friendly environment. making sure everyone gets along and that everyone gets to express their feelings and has their turn to talk.
requiring members to be reliable, active, and to have a solid understanding of the rules and if they don't know rules teach them and help them to improve and get better.
I believe leaders are the people that could help the role play level. we are the people that have experience. I am not saying that I am old grand rp player because that's lie, I am new in the city but I do have experience in other rp servers.
Thx to consider
Just I'm on leave pls do not reject it due to low activity
😊

Lachlan Atlas

Player
Player
And pls stop applying for everything. Apply for one thing at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom