Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Grand Role Play | Forum
Akhanand Tripathi

Information

1. Your name IRL - Rudra
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day -2-5hrs
5. Your Discord - DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Your Nickname - Harvey Bullock
7. Your ID - 125327
Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Greetings my drear admins
1. a gang plays an important role in grand Rp and mostly gangs disband due to rule break and warning it is one of the main reason that i want to be the leader of a gang to make sure that i would be able to keep the image of a gang that has to be
2. I am playing grand rp from December 12 2021 that means i have gained a lot of experience in the game and was going to be deputy in en 1 of bloods but unfortunately due to warnings before i got the position the gang got disband so i will give my full experience to run it successfully
3. As most of the new people in gang want to goes for robbing on doc highway instead of ghetto which gives more danger to guys from cops to get arrested i will make a training system so that it could help In basics of a gang members
4. I will mainly focus on events like cland, store, gun store, to fill up the warehouse of the gang and can help us in future

My goals

To take atleast 75% of turf

Will try to take the most profit from grafitti

And many more

3. Your advise on improving ROLE PLAY.

1. I will keep interacting with Leo's while doing store gun store and hostage so my gang members will get to interact with Leo's

2. I will introduce a training method so the guys know the basics of the server there will be two sessions one will be for ic rules and another will be for ooc rules

3. On the freez time i will do the mass recruitment so when we get off freez we could have enough members for a good start

My chain of command

16. Leader

15. Dept leader

14. Underdeputy

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General