Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
23291 (twink) / 7008 (Main)
Players nickname
Logan Ledger
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XdlHTNf

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham, I request you to please re consider my appeal

Lets start from the beginning, I started playing on the project 3 years ago on EN1 and i contributed a lot in RP there, afterwards EN3 launched and on that day only i came and started playing here, and i liked the enviornment and people who play here and started playing here only on regular basics. I love to play on this server because of friendly enviornment, good administration team, nice citizens and EN3 server gave chances to many people and help them improve.

I started playing from my main account on this server and i used to play from that only and help in contributing the RP by being NG leader and 4x SAHP deputy and after sometime i created my twink just to chill and enjoy the city, but after 2-3 days i stopped playing on my twink because i liked to join org and do some RP and chilling in city was not my thing, the last time I played on my twink was when i was in jail about 6-7 months ago and till the date it got banned i was in jail only.
My Twink account was banned for GR1.1 but there is no point of sharing that account to anybody because it had no money, no cars, no houses, basically nothing and i was in jail for almost 6 months (IRL Time) in that account, so how could anyone play on that account.

My journey on EN3 is still left, i wanted to apply for leader again and contribute more in RP and do more thing for the betterment of this server but i cant now because of punishement history

I accept any kind of wipe to my twink account which got banned or you can completely delete my twink account as i dont play on that account.

I got to know about this a month ago that someone else logged in from my twin account by other senior admin all proof are here in this forum Ban for GR 1.1 (Twink) | Federico Vautier

EN3 gave chances to many people and help them improve and i also request the same for me as i still want to contribute my best in RP and help this server grow.
This will be my second and last forum on this topic and i dont wanna spam about this

All i request is a last chance please.

Thank You.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Twink account will not be unbanned, further spam will be punished!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom