Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
23291 (twink) / 7008 (Main)
Players nickname
Logan Ledger
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XdlHTNf

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

Basically i got banned for GR1.1 on my twink account. but i never breaked that rule, i think there is some misunderstanding or miscommunication as i talked to sylvia som about tihs already.
All the DMs with her will be dropped below
she asked me that did i shared my account with anyone and i said no because i know i dont so these things, i barely break rules. She also asked me to turn on 2 FA which i did on that day only. Proof: 2FA
I have got only 1 punishment in EN3 till now
I am a good player, i dont break any rules,also i have been playing on this project for almost 3 years now and i know the circumstances of breaking GR 1.1
Please take this into consideration and give justice

Proof of talks with Sylvia som:

Here are all the proofs, pls consider and give me a chance, I dont break any rules even in en1 (when i used to play there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom