Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
thorsten goransson
Administrators nickname
Rifat White
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
0:36
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vmigh4

thorsten g

Player
Player
this admin reject my vdm forum Rejected - vdm | 153196 and say its not VDM its CR. But i dont agree, its clearly VDM. he use his car to kill me = vehicle death match. he even shoots me while im helpless on the ground wich makes it even more VDM

thorsten g

Player
Player
are you telling me that you can crash people with the car, and kill them while they down on the ground? without getting a VDM warning!?!
you just wanna give them a small CR punishment xD? you are too nice with the rulebreakers

Eliass Frolov

Gang Unit
Player
thorsten he rejected it right? why are u crying about it u lost a rev and did i rob u? no i hit ur car not u

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom